Author Topic: Sever problems  (Read 3375 times)

Izzie

• Call me Miss FdSc....
  • Global Moderator
  • Doggie maniac
  • fat kid running...
Sever problems
« on: February 08, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »
was funny yesterday Xtine I kept trying to post  & it said  error so when I tried again it kept saying you already submitted that post  but it wasnt there, in the end I gave up

When I sign in i have to put my password in everytime , it then comes up and says that password doesnt match the one registered, do you want to change the password yes/no I click no & it signs me in anyway   and sometimes I can see my name as a user online but it still wants me to sign in   

Jaydex posted this, some of the other members are having trouble too

Admin

• Dog Club Admin
  • Administrator
  • I give up with naming this level!
  • If it ain't broken, don't fix it........Oops!
    • Dog Club
Re: Sever problems
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 06:47:25 AM »
Over the weekend I did an upgrade to the forum, as I had been advised of security problems.  I will keep an eye on SMF to see if they are getting the same problems reported.  If these problems continue to I will go back to the older version.

I have noticed a big drop off on the forum, but could not see what it was.

Thank you for letting me know
Dog Club - Internet Dog Directory

jaydex

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 08:02:46 AM »
Thanks Izzie  didnt get round to posting it last night :)

Its weird as before I'd sign in once a day now if I log off the pc for even 20 mins I have to sign back in then all of a sudden im getting this is not the right password aswell ???

Admin

• Dog Club Admin
  • Administrator
  • I give up with naming this level!
  • If it ain't broken, don't fix it........Oops!
    • Dog Club
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »
sometimes I can see my name as a user online but it still wants me to sign in   
I can answer that one.  There is up to a 15 minute delay on what the database says is on line.  As to why it is booting people off I do not know.  The error log says that respected members of this forum are also trying to hack the forum, which I know is not true.

I am still looking in to it.
Dog Club - Internet Dog Directory