Author Topic: I'm about to give up  (Read 9443 times)

GSPmad

• Stop The World, I Want To Get Off!!!
  • Doggie maniac
  • Terry and Doraindog - my Best Boy xx
Re: I'm about to give up
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 10:13:24 PM »
you could be director of your belgian shep herding club and delegate others to do all the work.  ;)
To err is human: to forgive, canine.
There is no trust that has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog.

Diesel73

• Doggie maniac
  • I am the true irresistible black, bouncy Belgian.
Re: I'm about to give up
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 05:38:56 PM »
you could be director of your belgian shep herding club and delegate others to do all the work.  ;)
I suck at that  ::) . I'm a starter, a do-er. But when i start something i want things done my way. And the only way to make that garantee happening, is doing it myself  :-\ .
That's how i got to be chairman in the first place. When i joined i said i never wanted to be a boardmember again. But i like things big and than i came up with this idea, and that one... everyone said 'yeah!', but..... things weren't happening. So i made it happen. Was invited for an open meeting, and befor i knew it i apparantly was a boardmember  ??? . But then i got really involved and well, i seriously thought our chairman was useless :P . Loads of blablabla but nothing ever came from his hands. So, i put my position up for votes and aimed at chairman's seat. One of the big reasons why i got 99% of the votes -except for the chairman's- is because the other boardmembers know that if they sit on their a..e and don't do their job than i will   ::) .
I can't do it, i can't just sit there and see it happen. I want to be part of it, i like setting things in motion and .... if it's my idea than i want to have it done my way. I'm a little control freak  ::) .
He is your friend, partner, defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.