Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Pastel Pictures – More of a confidence boost than sales..

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Pastel Pictures – More of a confidence boost than sales..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    *jody*

Seemed the most relevant section although Im more looking for feedback, not sales.  I was told 5 years ago I would never amount to anything by only being able to copy from photos, and not being able to come up with my own ideas, however, I think I may of finally found some direction, I have re-discovered my love for drawing animals in the last 2 weeks, and was wondering if you think these are good enough.  Im not looking for an ego boost, just some confidence to persue it.

This is one that I have done, Im waiting for a polite permission before using any of the other three I have done, just feels right asking first.

What so you think?  Some of you may recongnise me from other forums, Im looking for feedback feedback feedback 🙂

kizkiznobite

gosh  😮 that is brill – well captured

want to have a go at a clumber  ;D

.dodger.

i think it’s amzing!!!!! and if you ever want to do one of a german shepherd dodger would love to be your subject!  😉 ;D ;D

Thats amazing!  Yep, a labrador here too for practice!  😀

*jody*

I will give them a go, Ive done two Mals (not mine) and a tri-coloured rough collie so far (apart from this one).  PM me if you are interested, Im still researching prices, but Im keeping it as low as possible as this may be just starting out..  Im not plugging it too hard until I get more feedback, so keeping it low key at the mo, but please do PM if you want.  🙂

Anonymous

That’s a brilliant picture and a tri Rough Collie would be a very difficult subject.

wags

OMG OMG OMG

want more black and whites ?

LOVE it – its fantastic

Anonymous

Great really good even if it’s a BC  ;D

Anonymous

Very good 🙂

*Lassie*

[quote author=DANHappy link=topic=10324.msg193611#msg193611 date=1199297027]
    I will give them a go, Ive done two Mals (not mine) and a tri-coloured rough collie so far (apart from this one).  PM me if you are interested, Im still researching prices, but Im keeping it as low as possible as this may be just starting out..  Im not plugging it too hard until I get more feedback, so keeping it low key at the mo, but please do PM if you want.  🙂
    [/quote]

It is brilliant  😉 love to see the rough collie one ;D

susie17

WOW i think its fantastic ;D

*Nat*

Wow that’s brill – I’ll join in with the others to keep you busy – how bout a Dobe?  ;D  😀

Beautiful – feel free to stick two fingers up at whoever told you you wouldnt amount to anything – they were probably jealous  >:D  :-*

*Nick*

That is really really very good!

I generally don’t like that sort of thing but i would have one of yours of Sadie in a heartbeat!

did i mention how good that is!

travis

If you need a Curly to practice with I would love one of Travis,when I first looked I thought it was a photograph,a fab piece of art work 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime