Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Desperatley Seeking Lily FOUND TODAY YEY

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? Desperatley Seeking Lily FOUND TODAY YEY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Still on look out for our little girl 🙁

Lily 5 month old Blk/Tan Dobermann bitch, may have had name changed, undocked, dew claws removed. She may not have had papers given with her as she is yet to be registered.You may have been told some fantastic story about her too!!
    If you know of anyone who has purchased a pup from a Lady in Wokingham Berkshire around 2 months ago, or you brought her yourselves, would you be so kind as to let us know.(breeders)
    We just want to know that she is well and safe.
    Please pm me if you know anything

Thankyou

.dodger.

hope you hear something soon Sue :-*

Anonymous

OMG I FOUND HER!!!!!!

went up to these people at W & B show today to give them a leaflet about the DRA show, asked where’d she’d come from they told this cock & bull story that woman had told them, I said Thats Lily, the bloke was shocked how do you know her name he says, told them all about it, they couldnt believe i knew so much about her, they even said they’d wanted to buy Alfie her litter bro from this woman, who ended up at DRA, but the woman said her daughter was having him. I’m so over the moon we found her, the new owners can now get a copy of her pedigree and register her in their name as the woman never gave them her papers.

I still dont get why someone would buy 2 pups for over £1000 give one to DRA then sell the other for £100 ??? ???

Anyway they are really nice people and now they know where their dog really came from. ;D ;D

Anonymous

Wonderful news  ;D
    If the evil woman had transfered her then the new owners can’t but it will be nice for them to see her pedigree
    Val

thats great news sue  🙂

Anonymous

she never registered her Val, the KC told breeder if anyone did they would contact her straight away, it wasnt she wanted her back, just to know that she was safe, I’m sooooooooooooooooo pleased I’m on a high :-[ 😀

Izzie

Fantastic News, Glad she is ok and happy!  🙂 🙂

Anonymous

WOW – well done you !!!!

Great news  🙂

thats great news ;D

*Lassie*

That is really good news Sue ;D will they keep in touch now?

Sue you know I was pleased  ;D is great news!  :-*

*Nat*

Brill Sue, must be great for her new owners to find out more about her too, doubt they ever thought they would  ;D  :-*

Anonymous

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=11373.msg234027#msg234027 date=1217704752]
    [/quote]

yep think they are still in shock though breeder has sent them piccies of her and spoken to them on the phone, they are coming to our show so will be like a family reunion. ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=11373.msg234069#msg234069 date=1217709908]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=11373.msg234027#msg234027 date=1217704752]
    [/quote]

yep think they are still in shock though breeder has sent them piccies of her and spoken to them on the phone, they are coming to our show so will be like a family reunion. ;D
    [/quote]

Lovely ;D will wait to see the pictures then  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime