Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What is your name?

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip What is your name?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

think i know most people’s names by now – but i never sign anything i write – i deny everything  ;D – and thought it might be useful to have a name thread.

i am terry – is a shortened version of my full name and yes i am female it IS a woman’s name  >:D and it is shortened same as and same spelling as person i was named after.  😉

dogs are dorain (rhymes with sporran) and macduibh (duibh for usual – rhymes with pooey) in case anyone didn’t know that by now.  🙂

didnt we do this some were before? or maybe not i cant remember 😀

my name is kerrie, i am female ;D my dogs called stan (as if you didnt know already ::) ) 😀 ;D

urm thats aboout it i think ;D

so terry who are you named after? 🙂

GSPmad

who am i named after? errmmm kind of hard to describe.  ;D she was in my grandfather or grandmother’s 6th form english group, about 5 years older than my aunt, 11 years older than my mother, and her friend’s boyfriend who she married then subsequently married my aunt. anyway the one i was named after that did not do the marrying (well she did lots of marrying but not as mentioned above) my mother admired and thought was wonderful and hence i got named after her.  😉 she was a catholic so while she was in a convent learning teaching she had 2 boyfriends called peter (makes life easier i suppose  😉 ) and… oh there are lots of stories which i find amusing but i probably shouldn’t tell.  😀

am not quite sure what my mother was expecting of me.  😮 :-\ 😀

GSPmad

the last thread was what was your username and what is it now when everyone decided to change their names and confuse me.  :-\

Well my name is Kerry and i’m female (can men be called Kerry??) and i have a lovely beau beau who keeps me all snug on cold nights  ;D

yay another one ;D different spelling though 😀

yeah my mum liked the name i think i’m named after county kerry in ireland  ::) not for any good reason i might add except she liked it, she’s never been there.  😀

-Alison-

[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=11962.msg229369#msg229369 date=1215596516]
    Well my name is Kerry and i’m female (can men be called Kerry??) and i have a lovely beau beau who keeps me all snug on cold nights  ;D
    [/quote]

yup Kerry Dixon footballer springs to mind

Well Im not telling my name and I bet you never guess…

[quote author=-Alison- link=topic=11962.msg229377#msg229377 date=1215599022]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I’m guessing Janet!  😀

Anonymous

Hello I’m Brenda.  ;D

-Alison-

[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=11962.msg229379#msg229379 date=1215599083]
    [quote author=-Alison- link=topic=11962.msg229377#msg229377 date=1215599022]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I’m guessing Janet!  😀
    [/quote]

Oh no! I been rumbled already  :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D

-Alison-

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=11962.msg229380#msg229380 date=1215599098]
    Hello I’m Brenda.  ;D
    [/quote] Hello ducky 😉

kizkiznobite

blimey…and i thought you was alice  ::) ..as in who the…. :-*

*Nat*

Ok well you all know me  ;D I think everyone who doesn’t have their name as a username should put it in their signature  ;D

Mark – I also thought you were Alice  😀  😉

-Alison-

Isnt it Brenda who is in the tv ads for a well known brand of kitchen towel 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime