Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Interesting Outcome To Alleged Attack.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News Interesting Outcome To Alleged Attack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anyone remember this one?

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/Owners-win-appeal-to-save.4264726.jp

Interesting that on appeal the judge ruled that the dog did not bite the child but caused the injury to her face with it’s claws, and allowed the dog to go home. The police will not be taking any action against the owner either.

GSPmad

remember that one as was very close to home….

Anonymous

Clearly they must have taken hospital records into consideration. It would surely have said on medical notes if the injuries were consistant with teeth.

I have to be honest this case always struck me as a little odd. In particular i did wonder at the time if the childs mother may have been telling her what to say on the news – i can still recall how the little girl was giggling into the camera when she insisted that she personally wanted the dog put down.

I know it sounds awful but at the time i couldn’t help wondering if mummy was putting words in her mouth because something about it seemed almost ‘staged’. It was weird to watch.

very interesting – and yes judge will have had some reason to state that it was claws that caused the injury not tetth – It can happen, I have some serious scars from dog nails – infact the worst injury I got through work was a bite but infact a rather happy labrador jumping up and dragging his paw down my arm (just after id cut his nails) total accident nothing nasty about the dog, totally sliced my arm open fair amount of blood rather painfuland i still have the scars……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime