Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

TENANTS! dog friendly house to-let : Northampton (NN2)

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted TENANTS! dog friendly house to-let : Northampton (NN2)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I have a spacious 3 storey, bed (all doubles, master with shower room) house to let from October 2008.  Located in Kingsthorpe Hollow (NN2) with easy access to town centre, major roads and train station.  very modern new home with double glazing, GCH, w/mach, d/w, t/d, average size garden to rear + single garage with tumble dryer and off-street parking.

Gorgeous house – current tenants sad to leave.

DSS, Children + Pets all considered.

£650pcm ( + deposit)

please PM me for more details.

Claire.

wow thats cheap – my god I could just about get a flat for that down here  😮

Anonymous

hi,

it is at the lower end of market value because i would rather have people in straight away and get the money than hold out for say £50 – £100 more each month but have it empty for a few weeks which means i lose money 😉

claire x

still way cheaper than down here!!!

Anonymous

hi,

can i tempt you – its about 2hrs to your mum and 2hrs to your sis … kinda handy 🙂  lots of accommodation for honey and you and a grooming studio plus space for your family to visit 🙂

claire x

god no is WAY to far from my mum, I need to be close to my mum – miss her too much otherwise  :-*

plus the god knows how many customers whod hunt me down and drag me back  😀

poochiemama

hi i have a friend in bridlington who is tryin to get down to northampton shes after a 3 bed house to rent have u got a contact number if still available

Anonymous

Hi,

As far as I know it is still available – have PM’d you contact details 🙂

Claire x

wow i’m glad i live up north i only pay £350 a month for a 3 bed, granted there is no garden and its falling apart and my landlord lives in oz and my gas fire was condemned years ago and still is….  :canadian:

hmph could rent a garage for that down here kerry – but thats it  😀

is it in good condition and centrally heated??  ;D

poochiemama

sounds scary and cccccccold

Anonymous

the house looks lovley and can i assume as its on a dog forum you welcome dogs as i may be interested and have a ten week old min poodle and am looking to get another dog end of yr or early next depending on mias training ( need her at a decent level before inroucing another baby lol )

Anonymous

Hi,

I do not rule out people with pets, those who have children or those who might find themselves for whatever reason having to claim benefits.

There are a few reasons behind this – most of them moral/emotional and very few relating to business !

In the past I have come very close to finding myself homeless and when I looked for somewhere to rent with my beloved dog I couldnt find anywhere that was in the town and so accessible to bus/train/roads, to a fair standard, that would allow pets, DSS and that I could afford!  I am priviledged to be able to work with rescue dogs and I find many owners are having to give up their dogs (my first dog was given up in this very same situation).

Now things have moved on for me and I find myself in the position of being a landlord!  I just want to make a difference to peoples lives – however small it might be, why should not owning your own home mean that you cant have atleast some of the “priviledges” those who do ?

Sorry – bit of a story … I do use an agency so you wont get me waffling on all the time I promise !!!!

Claire x

p.s. I have PM’d you !

Anonymous

its nice to meet someone with a heart and not judge people a rare person i lost a dog threw being homeless as i was a army wife and once u split from hubby u have 93 days to vacate i nstayed a yr lol as i couldnt find anywhere for my dog and kids shame might of been easy to home the kids lol only joking but it is hard trying to find somewhere

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime