Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

How i get help for my collage dissertation project?

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted How i get help for my collage dissertation project?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    juliejamson

I’ve used other services before and I’ve always had problems. Either the work was really bad, or I never received the work! So when I found dissertation-help.co.uk, I just thought I was going to be the same problems, but I was desperate. I decided to call them, because I’d had to email all the other companies, and I thought it would be good to grill an actual member of staff! I was surprised to find the staff really helpful and then even more surprised that the work was great too! The price was higher than the services I’d used before, but I’d rather pay more for quality!

dissertation

Anonymous

Why don’t you just say that you’re advertising a business?  :whatever:

wags

i didnt get help with my dissertaion – i had to do it myself  :-\ :'(

Anonymous

Makes a farce of the whole system eh Wags? 
    Maybe for people whose parents have done their homework for them instead of teaching them how to do it themselves!  🙁

deebee

i dont even know what a dissertation is.

Anonymous

You may know it under it’s other name a Thesis it’s the finished papers with all the homework etc it is submitted in support of candidature for a degree or professional qualification.
    Val

[quote author=deebee link=topic=13120.msg252753#msg252753 date=1227371986]
    i dont even know what a dissertation is.
    [/quote]

Mudgie

I think you need help with spelling too – unless you are sticking bits of paper to make a picture then I think you will find it is collEge  :educated:

deebee

[quote author=Val link=topic=13120.msg252757#msg252757 date=1227377985]
    You may know it under it’s other name a Thesis it’s the finished papers with all the homework etc it is submitted in support of candidature for a degree or professional qualification.
    Val
    [/quote]

nope, had a *cough* short education. not dim (honest), just uneducated. i now know what it is though, thanks.

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=13120.msg252759#msg252759 date=1227380032]
    I think you need help with spelling too – unless you are sticking bits of paper to make a picture then I think you will find it is collEge  :educated:
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D only saw the word ‘dissertation’. well spotted Mudgie  :ok:

wags

its a super long essay that causes poo loads of stress and anguish and makes you drink more than you would do normally (which in my case is quite a lot anyway)

deebee

thats from the heart wags.

was it worth it?

wags

at the time yes

now no

I agree Wags, I can’t even remember graduating, the day went by in a blur, was still recovering from all that writing!

I dont get it – so this place what writes up the stuff for your whatever? why? unless you have some physical ability preventing your from doing it yourself? Or is it the done thing to pay someone else to do it? I say students got too much money if they can afford that  >:D  😉

Anonymous

And it also explains why they get good grades but are illiterate when they arrive for their first job!  😮

uh huh – so do they DO the work themselves and just have someone type it or do these people do it for them? tell me its not the latter?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime