Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

thats some salesman

Home Archive Forums General Category Jokes and Poems section thats some salesman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

😀

A young Aussie lad moved to London and went to Harrods looking for a job. The manager asked, “Do you have any sales experience?”
    The young man answered, “Yeah, I was a salesman back home.”
    The manager liked the Aussie so he gave him the job. His first day on the job was challenging and busy, but he got through it.
    After the store was locked up, the manager came down and asked “OK, so how many sales did you make today?”
    The Aussie said “One.”
    The manager groaned and continued “Just one? Here in Harrods, our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?” “£108,637.64”, the Aussie replied.
    The manager choked and exclaimed “£108,637.64? What the hell did you sell him?”
    “Well, first I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium fish hook, and then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast so I told him he would need a boat, so we went down
    to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engined Power Cat. Then he said he didn’t think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to Harrods car sales and I sold him a Cayenne .”
    The manager, incredulous, said “You mean to tell me….a guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and 4×4?”
    “No, no, no……he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said………”Well, since your weekend’s
    f*cked, you might as well go fishing

*Lassie*

Good one, heard one like it before 😉

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime