Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

giles coren

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News giles coren

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*
    .dodger.

Kill all the dogs. Kill all of them. I’ll do it if you can’t face it, and toss the rigid corpses on the fatty flames with a pitchfork.

For most of human history, dogs were needed. We bred them to do jobs we couldn’t, or didn’t want to do ourselves. And now we have machines. And don’t bait bears. The keeping of dogs is a primitive throwback to a state of nature that was nasty, brutish and poo-smelling. It has no relevance now. We must grow out of dogs

he deserves shooting after that >:( >:( >:( >:( can’t even talk about it i’m so annoyed. surely he can’t be real – a hoax maybe :-\ >:(

Ahhh cant even be bothered to read much more the first few lines of that drivel  ::) am sure he has some valid points – granted many dogs do what they were bred to – however maybe he wants to take a look at the THIRTEEN year old boy having a kid with his 15year old girlfriend – and he wonders why some dogs are having problems – probably owned by the same sort of imbecile  ::)

xtine

If i knew where he lived I’d go and get Fritz to dump on his doorstep  😀

what a prick, i tell you what though if a full ban was ever enforced then the police or whoever would have to kill me before they EVER laid a hand on any dog i owned :'( >:D totaly rediculouse

BAN THE DEED NOT THE BREED!!!!

Anonymous

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13698.msg260641#msg260641 date=1234708815]
    Kill all the dogs. Kill all of them. I’ll do it if you can’t face it, and toss the rigid corpses on the fatty flames with a pitchfork.

For most of human history, dogs were needed. We bred them to do jobs we couldn’t, or didn’t want to do ourselves. And now we have machines. And don’t bait bears. The keeping of dogs is a primitive throwback to a state of nature that was nasty, brutish and poo-smelling. It has no relevance now. We must grow out of dogs

he deserves shooting after that >:( >:( >:( >:( can’t even talk about it i’m so annoyed. surely he can’t be real – a hoax maybe :-\ >:(
    [/quote]i would like to know what planet is he from try saying that to a blind person i know a guide i
    dog and it is wonderfull to watch her working and it gets to play with other dogs i will give tip to the person who wrote this crap all ways use a durex one of you is one to many
    y

Well im really upset at this because i love Giles on supersizers go!  But this, how can i love a man who hates dogs?  It just isn’t happening!  :boooo:

have you read some of the comments left from toffs who live in their own little bubble, what arseholes  ::)

[quote author=farrokh link=topic=13698.msg260661#msg260661 date=1234732999]
    [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13698.msg260641#msg260641 date=1234708815]

[/quote]i would like to know what planet is he from try saying that to a blind person i know a guide i
    dog and it is wonderfull to watch her working and it gets to play with other dogs i will give tip to the person who wrote this crap all ways use a durex one of you is one to many
    y

[/quote]

Brilliant

Justine&Rafe

What a nob.

ok who the he… is that tw… ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime