Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rafe’s film debut!!! Please watch!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Advanced Dog Training Rafe’s film debut!!! Please watch!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

:ok:

I’m soooo proud!!

FREESHAPED (honest Bev! No luring or cheating!) this “trick” with him.  Has taken me about 2 1/2 months!

The idea being that at some point he’ll be able to do my washing for me… now to work on the hoovering and other housework! 

[img width=468 height=382]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/th_P3090046.jpg[/img]

Started with putting a ball into a bucket, which took the longest time, then created the “washing machine”, and it took him minutes to get from there to … well, the video pretty much!

And yes, I know I’ve made plenty mistakes, but am just sooo pleased with him – and he’s soooo pleased with himself – watch that tail!

Also wanted Bev to see how we’d progressed!

;D  ;D  ;D  :butt:  :butt:  :butt:  ;D  ;D  ;D

Izzie

Thats ace!  😀 😀 😀 😀

Well done!  :ok:

Fantastic!!!! ;D

Justine&Rafe

Thankyou!!!

I’m just bursting with pride – mostly because it’s the hardest “trick” he’s ever learnt.  He’s such a good boy!

kizkiznobite

😮 😮 😮 😮 :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :butt: :butt: :butt:

WOW

well done you…be proud….stunned ..so stunned can’t think of anything else to say…and that rare for me  ;D

now then

if he can do that he can bloody well walk to heel  ;D ;D ;D ;D

erm…..

Bev – he does walk to heel, even offlead with distractions of other dogs like a dream, turns – the lot 🙂

Jus has put SO MUCH work into him 😀

*Nat*

That’s fantastic, good for you well done, all that hard work has paid off  ;D  :ok:

kizkiznobite

;D yep i know…jus knows where i at…he being sorted for HTM…so the needed heel is the ob heel… ;D

but yep…i know they doing good and that a brill training success  :agree:

aaaaaaah ! 🙂

you dont mean walking to heel …. you mean walking forwards by owners side with head at 90 degrees and nose in the air lol how the hell dont they trip over kind of heel lol 😀

claire x

kizkiznobite

😀

because they trust person so dont need to look for themselves…

aaah – shant be encouraging steve into obedience or htm then lol !!!! 😀

wow well done you! thats fab!  :yes:  :-*

Justine&Rafe

Yay!! I made Bev stunned!  If I achieve nothing else with him, that moment is enough!

Heel – yep can see that as a possibility… Jumping up?  Defo need some Bev treatment for that one!

just watched the video – Justine that is AMAZING !!!!!! 🙂

i’m soooo happy for you ! 

i know what you mean about jumping up – i think the main problem is rafe is so darn gorgeous that u cannot help but cuddle him … even i fall for his charms and i know i’m not supposed to be doing it !!!  🙂

i am sure you could freeshape 4paws having seen him doing this 🙂

claire x

kizkiznobite

be suprised if we can free shape it to be honest..it too far down the line..think we going to have to cue the up so we can off swtich it with a no up cue…he no longer jumps up at me..if he can do it with me he can do it with anyone….

wont bring cubert  ::) he has decided the best way to greet someone is to try and land on their head… ::)  had started to work on it when i got back from mam’s…and then on sunday morning my younger sister came to visit…she threw herself on sofa giggling rolled into a ball and said ooo cubert you are so funny…that buggered that up…hubby came to pick her up and he launched himself onto david’s shoulders from the back of the sofa.. ::) have i got some serious work to do…just need the energy and a gag for maureen… >:D >:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime