Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hi – new to the forum

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hi – new to the forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pawprints

Hi all,

First time on the forum.  Hoping to share advice, tips and knowledge with other dog owners.

We currently have a beautiful 8 year old male Lurcher called ‘Kenrick’.  We don’t know why he is called Kenrick as we got him from our local Dogs Trust and he already had the name.

Kenrick is very fit and healthy, but unfortunately he suffers from canine epilepsy. 

We are spending more time at our local Dogs Trust at the moment as we are very keen on getting another rescue dog, we are not picky on what type of dog, it just has to be one we fall in love with.

Lastly we are starting our own Dog Walking/Dog Sitting service in our local area, we hope to be up and running in the next few months.  Any help or advice from other Dog Walkers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Daniel , Freya & Kenrick

Hi and welcome from me+Izzy  🙂

I run a dog walking/pet sitting company so feel free to ask any Qs!  :ok:

Hiya,

ooooh if you would like another lovely lurcher a very dear friend of mine runs a lurcher rescue and has the most beautiful hounds in to foster homes before they go to new homes so you get a really good idea of what you are taking on 🙂

or … if you dont mind so much Rescue Remedies are another brilliant well run rescue who have lovely dogs needing homes many of whom are already assessed for things like travel and other dogs which you’d need running a dog walking business  🙂

my advice is – another dog could make or break your new venture in some ways, atleast go somewhere they can really give you an idea all about the dog 🙂

Claire x

Anonymous

[quote author=pawprints link=topic=14201.msg266740#msg266740 date=1241787636]
    Hi all,

First time on the forum.  Hoping to share advice, tips and knowledge with other dog owners.

We currently have a beautiful 8 year old male Lurcher called ‘Kenrick’.  We don’t know why he is called Kenrick as we got him from our local Dogs Trust and he already had the name.

Kenrick is very fit and healthy, but unfortunately he suffers from canine epilepsy. 

We are spending more time at our local Dogs Trust at the moment as we are very keen on getting another rescue dog, we are not picky on what type of dog, it just has to be one we fall in love with.

Lastly we are starting our own Dog Walking/Dog Sitting service in our local area, we hope to be up and running in the next few months.  Any help or advice from other Dog Walkers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Daniel , Freya & Kenrick

[/quote]hello and welcome from a much loved dobermann

.dodger.

hi and welcome from me and dodger 🙂

*Nat*

Hi and welcome  🙂

xtine

Hi from me and Fritz  ;D

Diesel73

hi and welcome from me too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime