Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello from Me and my Shih Tzu Josh

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hello from Me and my Shih Tzu Josh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    simbalove

Hi my name is Lesley and I have a four year old Shih Tzu called Josh.  I have had this breed for almost thirty years  :surprise: and I am addicted to them  :yes: :yes: :yes:

I have recently started a forum called Shih Tzu Whispers which seems to have taken over my life (when I am not walking or playing with Josh)

Here is a photo of him…..

Attachments:

Diesel73

Hey?  :surprise: ……. For once i’m the first to welcome someone new, that never happend befor  ;D .

Well, here it goes;

hi and welcome to the board  😀 .

Hi and welcome  🙂

kizkiznobite

hi and welcome

suz….looooookkkkkkk xxxx

Izzie

Hi and Welcome 🙂

Val

Hallo and Welcome

.dodger.

Hello and welcome from me+Dodger 🙂 Josh looks lovely :-*

hi and welcome ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=simbalove link=topic=14354.msg268329#msg268329 date=1244899511]
    Hi my name is Lesley and I have a four year old Shih Tzu called Josh.  I have had this breed for almost thirty years  :surprise: and I am addicted to them  :yes: :yes: :yes:

I have recently started a forum called Shih Tzu Whispers which seems to have taken over my life (when I am not walking or playing with Josh)

Here is a photo of him…..
    [/quote]wellcome josh you are like me i have a mummy who thinks i am the bees knees farrokh a much loved dobermann 

Oh look  ;D Honey says verrrrry cute  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14354.msg268354#msg268354 date=1244920164]
    [/quote]
    Don’t you dare Suz  :nono: . Don’t you dare ask for more pics. My daughter’s birthday coming up and i don’t need another 24 hours of ‘papa can i can i can i can i’  ::) . I’m running out of cheap options to bribe her with. She coming up with more expensive stuff  :confused: …

Val

Mean Daddy she ONLY wants a little one  :surrender:

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=14354.msg268359#msg268359 date=1244921093]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14354.msg268354#msg268354 date=1244920164]
    [/quote]
    Don’t you dare Suz  :nono: . Don’t you dare ask for more pics. My daughter’s birthday coming up and i don’t need another 24 hours of ‘papa can i can i can i can i’  ::) . I’m running out of cheap options to bribe her with. She coming up with more expensive stuff  :confused: …
    [/quote]

A little one like Honey……………

eh Diesel – perfect birthday pressie for your little one  >:D  ;D

kizkiznobite

diesel….just give in for precious’ sake…my dad told me from the age of 4 that i couldnt have a clumber…and look where that got me  😀 by the time i could buy myself one i was 24 and so determined to have i had become obsessed…save her all that pain…. ;D ;D you know you want to spoil her really  :agree: look at all those hours of pleasure you are denying her …all that grooming…. a pretty baby girlie for your pretty baby girl….stop being so obstinate and anyway…she will think you just the best daddy in the whole wide world …. ;D

Just NEVER do what my daddy did to MY little girly – she had upset tum today ( not bad) he hosed her off OUTSIDE – she is STILL mortified  😮

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime