Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Civilised way to carry dog Poo!

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Civilised way to carry dog Poo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mad inventor

Hi there guys

We have been walking around Cornwall handing out leaflets about our new invention called the Dicky Bag when a lovely lady from Nottingham suggested that the people on her dog forum would be interested to hear about it.

The Dicky Bag is an extremely lightweight neoprene bag (available in 3 sizes and 5 colours) which can be attached to your belt, lead or bag and it not only stores up to 3 rolls of clean bags it also has an airtight compartment to store numerous full bags too so you no longer have to carry it in your hand.

On meeting the public we have had a variety of responses (most of them positive i am please to say) including people who state and I quote “i like it because it keeps my hands warm in the winter” – yes i was taken aback too :what:

When you get a minute please take a look at http://www.dickybag.com we are a small family business trying to get our new invention off the ground and any feedback would be welcome – even the weird ones :ok:

cheers
    mandy

xtine

Is not the first time I’ve heard that about keeping hands warm  ;D someone on here does that  😉 not naming names  😀
    personally I tend to keep the full bag as far from me as poss so i wouldn’ t want to ‘wear’ it

Anonymous

I will be honest I bag mine and put in the back through pocket on my training vest until I come across a bin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime