Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

lost Chocolet Cockapoo Kintore, Aberdeenshire

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? lost Chocolet Cockapoo Kintore, Aberdeenshire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kendal

tusday 8th september 2009 afternoon Hollie an english miniature chocolate cockapoo went missing while she was in the care of friends.She went missing in the village of Kintore, Aberdeenshire. Karen and liz are devastated and been out searching from dawn til dusk but she has simply vanished.They have contacted the police,local dogwwardens,radio stations and an ad goes in the local paper went out today. My heart really goes out to them because it is every dog owners worst nightmare.

I think she had just arrived at the friends house and the friends dogs all started barking so it spooked her and she bolted. Im not sure if she is chipped but i know that she does have a tag and her collar is pink . Hollie is 10 months old . She isnt used to the area she went missing. Its in the country but also very close to a railway line and traffic. She is a very special girl who is loved very much.

kizkiznobite

i know the place very well…and it a tough area for a wee one to go missing…hope she is found soon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime