Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Whisper…

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Whisper…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    *jody*

Hope all are keeping well.  Dante is well dante still (that will never change lol)
    Jake is my little dude, he has matured into a lovely boy, cant fault him at all.  He recently got too lovely write-ups for open shows as well so extra proud of him.

[img width=468 height=351]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/15558242/382814950.jpg[/img]

He also won Match points winner and overall points winner at our ringcraft match at Christmas 🙂
    [img width=350 height=468]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/22756648/380044635.jpg[/img]

And I have someone I would like to introduce….

After a very long search for a girl, it proved very impossible tasks, either not being able to find one, find one I liked, or being the right time here.  I eventually turned to another breed which I had been considering, and after 3 failed leads I finally found my girly.

[img width=350 height=468]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/15558242/382742702.jpg[/img]

Her breeding is Jashika Must be Charming with Salsina Show Stopper JW.  She’s 15 weeks now and definately a lot different to Jake  :-*

Hope your all keeping well and I will try and be on here more often from now on, have just got over another Trojan Horse virus on my main computer and have been manic with Christmas portrait work and still going!

Val

Oh she is pretty must be puppy time I have a new one must get round to sticking a pic up
    Val

Anonymous

Aww she is gorgeous whats her name?  🙂

Val what pup have you got?  ;D

xtine

very pretty little girl you got there  :-*

Val… spill the beans  ;D

Err why are people keeping puppies a secret?!  >:(  More pics!!!!!  ;D

Gorgeous girl Jodie, you’ve got the sheltie bug now!  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=15039.msg274417#msg274417 date=1266339420]
    Err why are people keeping puppies a secret?!  >:(  More pics!!!!!  ;D

Gorgeous girl Jodie, you’ve got the sheltie bug now!  😀
    [/quote]

New girlie NOT a sheltie but a beautiful Rough collie :yes: :yes:

What have you called her? if you get fed up with her stick a stamp on her bum, you know where I live ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=15039.msg274411#msg274411 date=1266274843]
    Oh she is pretty must be puppy time I have a new one must get round to sticking a pic up
    Val
    [/quote]

Need new puppy pictures :yes: :yes: I would love a new puppy 🙁

*jody*

Thank you everyone.  Her name is Whisper (lol) and she is a stubborn madam but I like the attitude.  Very sure of herself  so far and not all all nervous.  Only rock in the road is horrendously anxious about car travel (ever seem a rough with shoelaces), but we’ll work on it 🙂

Pics are a must Val!

*Lassie*

[quote author=*jody* link=topic=15039.msg274423#msg274423 date=1266360256]
    Thank you everyone.  Her name is Whisper (lol) and she is a stubborn madam but I like the attitude.  Very sure of herself  so far and not all all nervous.  Only rock in the road is horrendously anxious about car travel (ever seem a rough with shoelaces), but we’ll work on it 🙂

Pics are a must Val!
    [/quote]

Love the name, very pretty.
    she is a stubborn madam
    She’s a Rough Collie, they have it down to a fine art ;D but if you get fed up with her…………..

Anonymous

Love the name, Whisper is such a pretty girlie  :-*

Doh! didnt twig her size on the pic!!  ::)

*jody*

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15039.msg274425#msg274425 date=1266418841]
    Love the name, very pretty.
    she is a stubborn madam
    She’s a Rough Collie, they have it down to a fine art ;D but if you get fed up with her…………..
    [/quote]

Its definately the ‘okay whatever’ attitude  😀
    Im hopefully going to show her (if I can get the travel sickness under control, she is drooling before the engine has started, but unfortunately I dont have my own car to practise her getting used to it)  Making her a custom bib tonight hee hee.  First show would be Bath Champ show and Ive never done a champ show before  😮

*Lassie*

Willow was a little iffy in the car as a pup, short trips and a covered crate helped. Can always try sealegs as a last resort 😉

Diesel73

There he is! My ‘ow, i do want one of those’boy.

And a vèry pretty little girl too  :-* ……Nope, it’s a girl, i don’t do girls…. but she’s so deliciously shepfaced, and look at her collar and chesthair already, and….. nope no girls, i only own boys……but.. just looook at her…….Damn Jakey, you got some serious competition there  :whistle: .

Diesel73

Wai’dah minute!!!!!  :surprise: ……..

[quote author=Val link=topic=15039.msg274411#msg274411 date=1266274843]
    Val
    [/quote]
    PROOF! We want proof!!!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime