Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

is your dog dreaming of a lovely dogzdinner?

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted is your dog dreaming of a lovely dogzdinner?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dogzdinner

Hello from me, Charlotte, & my gorgeous 4 year old Springer Spaniel Robyn. 

Our Robyn Dog is full of mischief and an absolute joy to be around, she was my total inspiration to setup in business with http://www.dogzdinner.co.uk – an online shop selling loads of goregous doggie things, check it out and see what you think  🙂

I’ve got loads of fantastic pictures of Robyn but they’re all a bit big to upload, so once I’ve compressed a few I’ll get some on here to show you..!

Gracie

Hello and welcome, looks a nice website, like the nina ott… wooden toys!

Mudgie

Love the magic roundabout bed – but would only do Nacho as a pillow  ;D

dogzdinner

Hello!  Sorry about the delay..I am such a novice at online forums, I need to get into the swing a bit more..!  I just put a post on about the Great North Dog Walk under the gossip section – I was there yesterday at South Shields, what a brilliant day everybody had despite the odd shower…

The Nina games are brill arent they??  She is an absolute genious in my eyes, so simple but brilliant and I dont think there’s anything quite like them to compare to.
    I bought Robyn dog one  of those pyramid toys which weeble and wobble everywhere – she was absolutely terrified of it and wont play with it even if her whole dinner is inside it!  Cowardly Spaniel for sure.

And yeah  those Magic Roundabout beds are gorgeous, theyve got really vibrant colours – and yes would just about make a pillow for your lovely dogs head  🙂

Nice to chat ..!

Val

You have some lovely toys and beds so why sell such crap food Bakers Yuk

dogzdinner

Glad you like the toys and the beds..we home deliver food to local customers and some of their food of choice includes the likes of Bakers so we like to try and keep everybody happy  🙂

Would you recommend some other brands?  We’re always looking to grow our range to suit all tastes and budgets and would welcome all suggestions from fellow dog owners and lovers.

Mudgie

You could try educate your customers as to what is best for doggies to each.  Quality treats, quality beds, quality food equals quality doggies.  ;D

As far as dogfoods go I think that Burns and Jameswellbeloved are top of the range when it comes to lack of crap.  Some of them are just crap in a bag….  ;D  chemicals, fillers, sawdust from slaughterhouse floor  😮 –  Best place for dogfood in my opinion is butcher  ;D and I mean a butcher!!! that sells nice quality meat and then you get fantastic bones!!! and cheap cuts for next to nothing….. 

However that wont bring you profit so why not go on dog nutrition course and understand what the ingredients on the side of the bag are – what is essential and what is good and bad for dog?  then you could give informed choices  :agree:

Val

Totally agree with Mudge as a groomer and lifetime dog owner, I can always spot the dogs on Bakers and many of what I call the low end of the market, all the one you can buy in supermarkets.

I have found over the years that my clients are grateful for some input into thier dogs diet with a company like Burns there is always a qualified person on the end of the phone to talk too about their food and to guide owners to the right product to suit their dog.
    Good Luck with the business but do try to gain some knowledge on the food and treat front
    Val
    Who only feeds fresh but understands why owners like the lazy route

dogzdinner

Yes being educated is vital to providing customers advice on the good, bad and down right evil!

I am a responsible dog owner, dog lover and business lady that is daft about dogs and not in the business to cause any of four legged friends harm – the premium brands are by far the way forward and consumer trends show more and more people are humanising their dogs – and thankfully this means more sway towards premium brands such as James Wellbeloved, burns, Royal Canin etc. but unfortunatey not everyone’s budgets stretch to those.

now I must dash to see how this Budget will affect my business  :surprise:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime