Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

2 weeks to go

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip 2 weeks to go

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

assuming i dont go over – heres hoping not  😀

my lovely midwife reckons 8lb.2…………..off to see her again weds will see if she still thinks the same then  😀

*Nat*

Awww not long now  ;D Do you remember Marcia who used to come on here, had Max the Rottie? She in labour now!!!!!  :scared: Expecting a little girl  ;D

Val

All these births and not a puppy in sight  ;D

*Nat*

Loads of my friends are getting pups at mo!! Been to see my cousin with her 5 months old Chi today, OMG never thought I’d see the day when I said I liked a Chi but Nikita is adorable, so funny  ;D She only weighs 2lb’s  😮

Aww Nat any news on your friend?  ;D

And Val what do you mean – i got my puppy……………..next one next year…………. 😉  😀

Gracie

She will come when she ready :-* Do ypu have any names? or do we have to wait til we ‘meet’ her 🙂

Lots of people at the dog show wanted to know if my running about had got baby moving – nope not a thing  ;D shes happy to stay put for now thats fin by me too! i got a few things left to sort out yet haha  😉

Have a name – probably, almost definately, but no am not sharing haha only my mum and my sisters know  ;D

*Nat*

No nothing yet, she’s been in labour now since early Friday morning  😮

Sod that haha!! Bless her she must be doing her nut by now  – hope they have some good news SOON like th enext few hours  :-*

Diesel73

For in 2 weeks,…. PICTURES, we want pictures  :yes: .

(you usualy say that, but since it IS you now, i’ll say it  😀 )

Not to worry Suz, having baby muuuch easier than waiting for puppy.  ::) ……. Or so it was on MY side of the room  😀 ahahaha.  :-* Suz, if i not hear from you until after baby is born a big fat huuuuge CONGRATULATIONS  :-*  :-*  :-*  with ‘soon to be named babygirl’ already. Cause i don’t think you will be online straigt after she’s born  😉 hahahaha.

How your mam and dad doing? They not getting all ‘grandparently’ yet? hahaha

;D heres hoping its 2 weeks – i promise to pop online asap and let you know – if not christine and nat and izzie are all on my facebook so can let you know  😉 christines on my mums facebook so will probably know sooner than the rest so will make sure she comes lets you all know  😀

My dad is – happy but typical man it generally going ove rhis head – he will be pleased once shes here – my mum though – im suprised she even sleeps shes that excited, she has to grandkids, my twin sisters two but they live soooooooo far away she doesnt get to be as hands on as she will with mine!

And once baby is here my sis is due her little boy about 3 months after  ;D  ;D

xtine

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15420.msg277238#msg277238 date=1285617854]
    ;D heres hoping its 2 weeks – i promise to pop online asap and let you know – if not christine and nat and izzie are all on my facebook so can let you know  😉 christines on my mums facebook so will probably know sooner than the rest so will make sure she comes lets you all know  😀

[/quote]

I will… am keeping a close eye  😉

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15420.msg277238#msg277238 date=1285617854]

My dad is – happy but typical man it generally going ove rhis head – he will be pleased once shes here – my mum though – im suprised she even sleeps shes that excited, she has to grandkids, my twin sisters two but they live soooooooo far away she doesnt get to be as hands on as she will with mine!

And once baby is here my sis is due her little boy about 3 months after  ;D  ;D
    [/quote]

We dont expect you on here till you and baby are settled!  :order:

XWill be keeping a close eye on Faceboook and badering Xtine for updates as and when  ;D ;D ;D

Lol my mum will update on facebook so Christine will get all the news  ;D

Had midwifes today – all fine no problems  ;D

Diesel73
    quote :

My dad is – happy but typical man it generally going ove rhis head – he will be pleased once shes here –

Hmmm, i remember my wife being pregnant the first time  ::) … was kind of … odd  :-\ . You’re a total outsider, you see and at the end when it kicks, ‘something’ grow but you can’t see ‘it’. It’s all ‘hear say’… until it’s actually born  😀 . Than babies become fun….. after it sleeps through the night  ::) bwahahaha.  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime