Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hello everyone

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions hello everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Travis 1

Hi there everyone,hope your all well,not been on for ages and ages,a lot has been happening and it’s only the last few months things have settled down,hubby and the kids are great. 🙂

Sadly Ruby past away just over 1 year ago after suffering a stroke,but she lived out the last few years of her life living life to the full 🙁

My big black beautiful boy was 6 in April and in great health apart from skin flare ups now and again,although he is starting to go grey around his muzzle 🙂

We  have a new addition to the family,we have a gorgeous shaded red long coated standard Daschund named Stanley,he is full of energy ,Travis has his work cut out keeping him in his place,although he doesn’t take much notice of his big brother 🙂 ;D

Hope to be on here more regularly from now on
    Melxx

Mudgie

Hi Mel

Good to see you back.  You need to get some pics of your new addition.  ruby had a good life  :-*

Nooch has been grey around the muzzle for a couple of years now and he is not 6 until March  ;D  Would love to see pics of Stanley.  :yes:

Travis 1

Hi mudgie,will try to get some pic’s but you know me I’m rubbish on this PC,will get Kelly to have a go.

Hope everything is okay with you,what’s James upto,Nooch Pooch looks great by the way 🙂

Izzie

Mel!!!  ;D ;D

Been wondering how you were.

Sorry to hear about Ruby  :'( She had a great life with you and the family.  :-* :-*

email me the pics over and I can pop them up for you if you want.

Nice to see you back xx

Val

Hallo person with the permed dog
    Val

Travis 1

Thankyou both 🙂

And yes we are still suffering  little black tumbleweeds in the butter ;D

Izzie

Mel, why arent you using your old username?

Travis 1

Ages ago I couldn’t get on here for some reason,when the message was up about no hotmail account users,so I reregistered,then a lot of things started going wrong,my Mum passed away after a 4th stroke on 25 May 2009,then in the September Trav had to be castrated due to a tumour being found,thank goodness he is now fine,then in March this year my Dad was diagnosed the 2 grade 4 brain tumour’s,he died 28th May this year,things have been really hard for us as a family.Didn’t realise I’d even reregistered until I tried to get on here last night,but hopefully I’ll be back on regularly now 🙂

*Nat*

Welcome back Mel  ;D

Sorry to hear about your mum, dad and Ruby, my word you’ve had a rough couple of years by the sounds of things  :'(

Good to hear of your new addition, shall look forward to the pics  :ok:

Welcome back Mel, sorry to hear all your sad news  🙁

Cant wait for pics!  🙂

Izzie

[quote author=Travis 1 link=topic=15506.msg277721#msg277721 date=1288361765]
    Ages ago I couldn’t get on here for some reason,when the message was up about no hotmail account users,so I reregistered,then a lot of things started going wrong,my Mum passed away after a 4th stroke on 25 May 2009,then in the September Trav had to be castrated due to a tumour being found,thank goodness he is now fine,then in March this year my Dad was diagnosed the 2 grade 4 brain tumour’s,he died 28th May this year,things have been really hard for us as a family.Didn’t realise I’d even reregistered until I tried to get on here last night,but hopefully I’ll be back on regularly now 🙂
    [/quote]

I am sorry to hear that Mel (((HUGS)))

You should be able to get on with your old account if you want to use that again, it was a gremlin in the works I think.

Val

Hugs Mel thats a lot in a short time to cope with glad Travis is OK
    Val

Travis 1

Thanks everyone,and yes thank heavens my big boy is fine,if it wasn’t for him I don’t think I would have had the inclination to leave the house again,but he’s our responsibility and still needs his excersize however low we feel, 🙁

Oh blimey mel you have been through it – im glad to hear things are starting to settle down, really sorry t hear about Ruby but congrats on the new addition  :-*

*Lassie*

Welcome back Mel ;D sorry life has been so hard for you 🙁 glad you are back :ok:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime