Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Overexcited gsd needs walking buddies Walsall Area

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Walking Groups Overexcited gsd needs walking buddies Walsall Area

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rubyjo

Hi I’ve got a rescued gsd approx 2 years, who desperatly needs walking buddies, he does act up on meeting other dogs initially but its just excitement and once calmed down becomes quite submissive and insists on licking other dogs to the point of drowning, he’s a real sweetie but is not being recieved very well by other dogs walking in our area as their owners just see a huge dog rearing up and barking and assume (wrongly so) he’s aggressive, is there anyone out there who understands dogs enough to allow him to walk with their precious pooches, especially other shepherds, anywhere in the Walsall and surrounding areas I can also travel further if there is anyone out there with specific knowledge who is willing to walk with him,

.dodger.

Hi! You deffo need to post some piccies of your lovely shepherd! My youngest would have loved to have met up with your shep but we are over 3 hours away! 🙁

rubyjo

If those are your 3 you must be real proud of them they are stunning!!!
    Here’s another one of my boy Zion only able to do one at a time not very good with technical stuff, dogs are more my thing lol

Attachments:

bek

Your boy is lovely 🙂 I have 5 gsds 4 of which would love a new friend but seeing as i dont drive could be a problem so if you are ever in the aylesbury area drop me a line

wildchild

his lovely, I used to take my girl to a training club for German Sheppard training school in tivdale near Tipton it was really good and jerry loved going and as all the owner had German Shepard you can share knowledge too. and trainer were very good and patient.

this is there details if your interested
    http://www.bagsdbirminghamsouth.co.uk/

if your just looking for a walking buddy for zion i regularly walk my dog on Cannock chase if you wanted to meet up. i would describe my Sheppard similar to your over excited on a first meet but once she calmed down she just want to lick her new friends to death 🙂

rubyjo

Hi I tried there but he just disrupted the classes and the trainers unfortunately wern’t very patient with him, as all he want to do is play and each time i visited saw a different trainer and they had totally different ways of dealing with him, thanks anyway, i might be wrong but i think i might remember you from there, last feb/march time, if i’m right you had the most adorable little one and she put Zion in his place well and proper lol, you were one of the few people who actually spoke to me, as Zion was very disruptive on that paticular day  

guarini

Hi not sure if you are still looking but I have a staffie and am in Birmingham. She is still quite young so very playful and likes a good run with other dogs. Happy to meet up if you want to

Hi 🙂 I am Katie, I’m almost 16 and live in four oaks, sutton coldfield which is a bus away from walsall and go sutton park alot. I have a collie x lab who doesnt really bother with dogs or retaliate so would be ideal for your dog. If your up for it please contact me 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime