Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Bullmastiff

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Breeds Bullmastiff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I have recently given a forever home to a gorgeous Bullmastiff called DeeDee or Deeds as I call her.  I have been reading everything I can about the breed in general but I would love to chat to other people with these beautiful creatures in their lives.

I am slightly concerned that she is nothing like the description I have read everywhere, all she wants to do is sleep!!  Her get up and go has got up and gone!!  I dunno if this is something to do with her diet or the way she was treated by her previous family or if there is something wrong with her.  I spose it could also just be a case of her just being an individual and that she is lazy!!

As I have never been lucky enough to have had this breed before I have nothing to compare her with.  My experience is with GSDs Weimies and JRTs!!  I would usually research a breed before I was to take on a dog but she needed somewhere asap and I just couldnt say no to her she is just gorgeous. 

The picture attached was taken yesterday and as yet is the only pic on my comp of her.

I look forward to hearing from other lovers of this breed.  All advice is gratefully recieved.

Anna and Deeds

Attachments:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime