Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Shame on them?

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Shame on them?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

went to a local well known superstore the other day to do some shopping, and me and friends had food there along with aeryn – disgusted doesnt cover it when i tried to order a healthy meal for her in a kids size, was told ‘we dont offer that meal in a kids portion. ok fine what DO you offer…….chicken nuggets or fish fingers  :what: really thats it ……….asked again to have my first choice and asked why on earth they couldnt charge me a childs portion price and dish it up accordingly – shes a year old for christ skae she isnt going to eat THAT much!! But no i had to order an adults portion and pay the price for it to get what i wanted!!

Not happy and email has been sent because I cannot believe in this day and age of encouraging healthy eating that the would not offer ALL their meals in childrens portion sizes as well as adults its CRAZY!!

kizkiznobite

think they would be glad of any custom…think i would have gone elsewhere

If i hadnt had a hungry child i would of done bev…….and wont be eating there again if i dont get the response i want!! bad bad bad eh!

kizkiznobite

think debbie would have started off on…whats in it whose brand when was it cooked how was it cooked what oil do you use….blah blah…by which time the queue would have been out the door and they would have prob have given what she wanted to get rid of her…

no it isnt good…i agree…

*Lassie*

Most places seem to think kids will only eat crap because thats all they ever put on the kids menu :boooo:

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16122.msg281792#msg281792 date=1321221258]
    think debbie would have started off on…whats in it whose brand when was it cooked how was it cooked what oil do you use….blah blah…by which time the queue would have been out the door and they would have prob have given what she wanted to get rid of her…

no it isnt good…i agree…
    [/quote]

hahaha i shoulda done that cos the queue was huge already!!

is fustrating lassie, shes a good eater will eat pretty much anything and while yes she has food like that at times its if i CHOOSe not cos its all thats on the menu!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime