Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

a new one for you all….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs a new one for you all….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

what does your dog do now that you thought was funny when s/he did it as a pup…maybe you dont think it as funny now lol…maybe you do…

so an example for those that followed cuberts puppy exploits…

he still snuffles at my face to get me up ( off course now he a big boy he can do this from the floor and it full whack nose attack get up as a pup he would creep up the bed and do it) if i ignore and turn over…he still goes on a shopping expedition that he fetches and leaps on to bed with…..he knows at some point he will find or get something that will get a reaction…so yesterday for example…

i ignored…
    furry water bottle bag…off linen basket
    1 shoe…off floor
    1 t shirt…off hanger on door
    2 books…off my bedside shelf
    mo’s knickers…lord knows from where
    glasses case…off my bedside shelf

then i heard a crinkle noise…listened and thought S**T…that my current pills,,,
    ( wasnt it was an empty pill packet he had found from somewhere… because i dont as a rule leave my pills about and he knows nonononopoorlysick cue for them )

git…sure got me up fast doing WHAT HAVE YOU GOT….

so come on…what puppy leftovers do you deal with

and izz…

i sure know livias haha….copied from ami…re-enforced by ami…faster than ami can do it 🙂

mugatea
    Participant

Oh, I had to think but I suppose when training her as a pup, one of the first things was the ‘paw’ cue.  So I’d say ‘paw’ and she’d get a treat.  Now if I have something she wants she gives me the paw whether I ask for it or not and she just places anywhere like my leg or foot or anything and look at you to say, “right I’ve given the paw now give me what i want”.  Me and bro call it the magic paw.

Izzie

Which one? Livs has a few

pissy greets for certain people  including Aunty Bev, Aunty Mo, NanaJan, GrandadsDave.

She started to wowow at the bonio box when she hungry now….

well i thought it was really funny the day fletcher picked up a plastic bowl of water and sat there with it in his mouth – he now picks all his food bowls up etc i dont think im going to find it so funny when hes big enough to pick up the water bowl……..

manny was real cute when he was a pup and he used to sneak up to wake you up – now its a full of four feet planted on your chest ……..it fails to amuse most mornings!!

Dex hmmmm he a good boy i actually cant think of anything!!

kizkiznobite

haha jamie…
    well i would cue paw and also magic paw…but thats me…like that tho…magicpaw…think i can use that unless it copyright  ;D

suz reminded me of ami as a youngster when she came…she would paddle the water in the bowl  🙂

and izz….talking of paddling…. 😉
    errmm wonder who taught her to wow at the biscuit box haha

Izzie

oh yep paddling  ::)

She does have a few!

Plus diving head first into shopping bags
    good morning kisses for her grandee
    carrying with horseshoe back end (I know where she got that one from)

Jess’
    She hasnt got many at all, but her fav thing to do is to press her cheek in your face for you to blow on, its a comfort thing for her though

She will also go behind certain furniture if she can

Well thankfully so far he has refrained form paddling in the water bowl – but hahaha scruffy my mums dog does that, he did it once while we were at my friends – and we laughed …….couple days later he did it again and paddled the entire water bowl empty all over the floor haha, even now he will still do it if he thinks he can get away with it  :canadian:

*Lassie*

Willow when she was a pup, had a hot breakfast done in the microwave – now she is grown up when it pings she is still  there waiting.
    She also would go through my legs to have her tummy rubbed, she still does it nearly up-ending me in the process.
    Bev started the last habit, when we lost Tam she suggested giving Willow her Valerian in milk……… now every time you get the milk out of the fridge she is there and as pushy as hell …..barking and smacking me with her paw until she either gets what she wants or sulks because I said no ::) 

wags

Oban – id prob say his enthusiasm for learning – its now fustrating you want to say look just calm down then i can show you what i want you to do instead you get “twist, spin, roll over, dance, bow, five, 10, paw” etc etc………

Meg – laughing when she throws her toys about – this has lead to several black eyes mainly caused by tuggys with balls on the end.

they are really the only ones i can think of right now – but will keep thinking about it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime