Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Please….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Please….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

keep fingers crossed for my poor manny – he got bitten ( we think) by something early yesterday morning within an hour it was swollen on his side and he couldnt bear it to be touched………within 2 hours ( when vet sopened) it had more than tripled in size, vets gave him various jabs ( my antihistamine wasnt touching it!!) and he came home with antibiotics and hibiscrub – couldnt touch him to wash it yesterday but hes had it washed a couple times today to no avail, it looks awful, he was sick when he had the first lot of antibis this morning but has so far kept the second lot down – his sides a weeping ozzing mass of pus, to be honest im horrified , i was at a dog grooming show today and so my friend cared for him but unless a miracle happens overnight were be back at vets tomorrow as it needs more treatment poss a drain its that bad – im worried about him hes very quite and sleeping a lot 🙁

Izzie

Poor baby boy  🙁

How is he today Suz?  :-*

Picked him up from the vets about 3pm – hes got very bad eyes now puring gunk so got eye drops to help that, not sure if its connected or a coincidence….

the vets sedated him shaved all the hair off as it was just glued to his skin where it was oozing so much fluid! Its VERY sore, hence the sedation he wouldnt even let me do it 🙁 hes got cream plus antibiotics – the creams fun im having to pin him down to put it on hes so sore.

just got to see how he goes now……

Diesel73

Vet got any idea what bit him yet? Poor little one, fingers crossed here.

nope were really none the wiser its dried out a bit today though hes stilll very very sore !

Val

Hope he is OK he’s not been near any Adders has he?

No Val, hed only been in the gardeN when it happened no adders in my garden were too much in the city.

He looks a lot better today – its all drying up and i can rub the cream on now without him jumping 20 foot in the air! it looks horrid but he is happier in himself and playing again – well he wants to not much he can do with a bucket on his head but he cant have that off yet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime