Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

I am home

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

I am Odin  ;D , i am home since this morning.

Meet Oscar, whom i find a strange ‘dog’  :suspious: . When i wanted to play and barked, he made strange ‘noises’. I think he tried to growl at me but he can not. He’s a real Houdini cause if i blink than *poof* , he’s gone and appears again on the cubboards, sofa’s, tables and such  :surprise: . I find that very interesting.

My master keeps mumbling ‘he’s so tiiiiiiiny’ but i think that there’s something wrong with his eyesight, cause i’m a big boy already with my 10weeks of age  :yes: .

My mummie luuuuuurves me, and my little girl human adores me. The little master is fun! They all stick to me like velcro  :laugh: .

I got a beautiful blanket with puppypaws on them, so soft and warm. It used to be ‘Wodan’s’. And the toy i keep dragging around must be an artifact. Cause of all the toys i found, this one is the one i like most. It’s big as me and red. It brought tears to master’s eyes as it used to be ‘Diesel’s’ (Diesel’s Kong). And i got a tug of war toy which belonged to ‘Tarco’.

Whome ever Tarco, Wodan and Diesel were, i don’t know. But i bet they were special cause now i get all the benifits they had all just for ME!

Yey 😀 but Diesel………….really……..you should know better by now…….wheres the PHOTOS!!

Val

Welcome Odin photo’s are missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzie

:order: PHOTOS D-Man!!!  :order: :order: :order: :order: :order:

Welcome home Odin, you is going to be a biiig boyo who is going to have all your humans wrapped tightly round your paws  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

*Lassie*

Sounds like you have settled right at home young Odin but we need photos of you and your toys xx

Diesel73

Ooooops  :surrender: …

ROTFLMAO, you are sooooo right lol. I should know better indeed, Suz  :-* hahaha.

Well, here they are  ;D , finally  :confused: , photobucket is being an @rse lately  😛 .

And so is tinyman. I got loads of pics already from his behind, from the side, pics of him looking like an undefined white fuzzy ball… Diesel was a poser, Wodan was tougher to catch on camera, but Odin… You got to take him by surprise or all you get is a  :butt: lol.

See most pics look like this!

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/IMG140.jpg[/img]

With sunshine…
    (got to admit, he already discovered the best place to lay your head  :laugh: )

[img width=351 height=468]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/IMG174.jpg[/img]

With my little princess, and for those among us that have eagle vision, that is indeed a Union Jack bow in his hair.

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/IMG163.jpg[/img]

Odin on the famous blanket, with all the Kongs. Look how tiny his is compared to Wodan’s (the black one) and Diesel’s (the red one). He shaked Diesel’s indoorball so vigoriously that all the pics i took that night only show that white undefined fuzzy ball..

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/IMG172.jpg[/img]

Wife is laughing again, kids are in heaven, Odin made friends with Oscar already…. I am in the doghouse lol.

He had his first bath already. Takin him out to the birds in the fields when wife and kids are home… was not such a good idea.
    Odin loved to chase the birds and had so much fun! But all the ‘oows’ and ‘oooohs’ and ‘you made him dirty!!!’ when i came back with Tinyman covered in chickensh.t and mud  :whistle: ……
    I thought the usual (rinse down, let dry, comb and *presto dog is clean*) would do but noooooope. He’s got this ultra soft fluffy baby hair.
    But after a bath he’s clean, white and fluffy again.

Oh Val? Giving him his bath, i remembered you say ‘good luck on keeping the little Terrier white’……… you are so right  😮 . We barely made it to the first field when his coat was sort of black-ish already.  :canadian:

hes adorable Diesel! x

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16539.msg284747#msg284747 date=1347047324]
    hes adorable Diesel! x
    [/quote]
    Thanks, Suz. You said he would bring us much fun, if not equal than even more than the big boys did. Have to admit he’s quite a little angel. …. So far  😉 lol.

Val

He’s lovely white dog chicken s**t not a good bed fellow  :agree:

Izzie

he soo scrummy Dman!

But but but to you! Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
    >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

but that puppy smell must be sooo nice!  :-*
    You need to get another dog, bit bigger for the fields!  :agree: Plus Odin will need a playmate  :whistle:

*Lassie*

He is way too cute, bless him :-*
    Yeah I agree your need another dog as you won’t get to see much of Odin the girls will lay claim to him :yes:

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=16539.msg284749#msg284749 date=1347052043]
    He’s lovely white dog chicken s**t not a good bed fellow  :agree:
    [/quote]
    Neither is mud and black sand and and and sooooo many other ‘outside stuff’….. White dog …. What on earth did i get myself into  :help: .

Izz… His fav playmate sofar is a huuuuuuge Germanshep/Danish dog mix…. Not exactly the fav friend i had in mind for him  :confused: .
    Everytime we meet and the dogs want to say hello to eachother i hold my breath nd try not to look as if i’m about to crumble to pieces with fear.  ::) Every time we walk back home i thank God, big Bubba didn’t sit on my dog.

Lass… The girls are trying, are trying indeed but i am still in the game  ;D … So far  :whistle: .

In a few years there will be another pupper. Haven’t decided yet on the exact breed yet. But this lil’fluffy thingy… Ain’t no herder lol. Didn’t expect him too but he loves the chase so i am giving him a try at it and will see where it takes us.  😉

*Lassie*

You will have him working the birds by the time he is a year old 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime