Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Advice Needed please

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Advice Needed please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2 weeks ago we where served with an eviction notice because the house we live if is no longer safe for us to use, we have to be out by the end of October
    The problem we are having is that we cant find any properties within our area that will take dogs and accept housing benefits without a guarentor so we are stuck.
    My husbands mum said that we could stay will her until we find somewhere BUT we can not take the dog….

So I dont know what to do because I dont want to give up Stan but we are running out of time  🙁

You should go to your council – they will house you, and most council properties take dogs.

the council wont help, they said (and I quote) “Being homeless is no longer a requirement for housing”

We have managed to come to an arrangement with my mother in law though which is good. She said we can all stay there as long as we keep on top of Stans fur so this will mean being professionally groomed at least every month probley. Will be costly but at least we will all be together 🙂

Val

Can’t you groom Stan???

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=16558.msg284769#msg284769 date=1348154277]
    the council wont help, they said (and I quote) “Being homeless is no longer a requirement for housing”

We have managed to come to an arrangement with my mother in law though which is good. She said we can all stay there as long as we keep on top of Stans fur so this will mean being professionally groomed at least every month probley. Will be costly but at least we will all be together 🙂
    [/quote]

I can but I cant get all the loose coat out, I can give him a really good brush and then the next day he will look like hes never been touched, dont know why his coat maulting is so wierd, never used to be.
    We came to the compromise of having him profesionally groomed so that they cant complain and then tell us to get out or get rid of him

Diesel73

I hope this turns out good for you, really i do. Sending happy good vibes up your way.

Btw… My Oscar used to shed like that until i changed his food. Since he hardly sheds at all. Seriously, he went from shedding like crazy and mire than Diesel and Wodan together to as good as nothing.  (but i don’t know if this would work for Stantheman as Oscar is a cat  :-\ )

*Lassie*

Isn’t there a shedding brush/comb you can get??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime