Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Dog Walker & Pet Sitter – Hartlepool

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Dog Walker & Pet Sitter – Hartlepool

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Do you find it difficult to manage the daily dog walks either due to a hectic schedule, working late or perhaps, because of mobility (health) problems?

Are you elderly and feel your dog would benefit from a longer walk?

Carl’s Dog Walking & Pet Sitting Services Can Help

Do you work full time or sometimes have to work late? Perhaps you are out for the day or an unexpected emergency crops up?

Carl’s Dog Walking & Pet Sitting Services Can Help

We Can offer other services please e-mail carl.arobertson@virginmedia.com

Areas Covered:

Hartlepool,Seaton Carew,Stockton-on-tees

About Carl:

Having spent the last 11 years working in retail, Door to Door Sales,fish factories,Amusement arcades.  I felt the career path I was currently on was not going to give me the happy stress free life that I had dreamt of. These meaningful thoughts meant it was time for me to follow a different career path.

Dogs have been a part of my life ever since I was a child. Over the past 20 years my family and I have owned many – German Shepherd, Labrador,Staffordshire bull terrier, Jack Russell,Yorkshire Terrier x,Staffordshire bull terrier x,Dalmatian,Doberman. I remember walking all of the above with family members and alone as I got older.

I have rescued some dogs from rescue kennels over the years I have had dogs and the last time I visited the kennels it reduced me to tears as sadly there was so man of them there on death row if they couldnt find forever loving homes within a matter of days they would of been put to sleep, I am so greatful I managed to rescue 2 dogs from the kennels as they wasnt all that nice at all and definitely not a place a dog should have to be.

Setting up my own dog walking business has given me a positive frame of mind and I can finall start to enjoy life again, rather than being unhappy in life and not enjoying where I was working.

I have a great personality and a great deal of passion and love for dogs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime