Author Topic: Labradoodles  (Read 1796 times)

Mudgie

• Doggie maniac
  • Fly Fly Fly

kizkiznobite

• What you click for is what you get!
  • Global Moderator
  • I give up with naming this level!
  • my bed !!
    • Kizkiznobite
Re: Labradoodles
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »
tep...i read this in early december and thought well...many of us knew that what has happened would happen...there is one in the village ...it dire...totally dire...and when will folk get the message that it not just about 'hair' but the dander.... ::)

Val

• Global Moderator
  • Dog Obsessed Level
    • Karakara Bearded Collies
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 09:20:10 PM »
I have stopped grooming them, Two out of the three I did do are dead under five one was only two.
They are usually in a mess they put a lot of wear on my clippers blades and most are big with thick owners that do not want them groomed regular enough neither do they want to pay out for them to be groomed,
Val

Do not resent growing old.
Many are denied the privilege
If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion

.dodger.

• Dodger - Forever In my Heart
  • I live for dogs
    • My Flickr Account
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 12:38:32 AM »
Interesting read mudgie.

I am so sick of all these cross breeds, with seeing so many at the vets I've completely ran out of patients! It is still getting worse just today I've had a shih tzu x bichon in which looked like a complete mutt and the other day it was a schnauzer x poodle.

The woman got in quite a strop with me when I put down her expensive shihchon down as a shih tzu cross on its record. Told her sorry we only have recognised breeds on our database not crossbreeds. ::)

When will it all stop.....