Author Topic: diesel....  (Read 807 times)

kizkiznobite

• What you click for is what you get!
  • Global Moderator
  • I give up with naming this level!
  • my bed !!
    • Kizkiznobite
diesel....
« on: November 19, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
do you grow/breed etc norfolk blacks...turkey breed here in the uk??

*Lassie*

• I live for dogs
  • Rough collies & shelties - beauty and brains
Re: diesel....
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 08:53:25 PM »
Kiz think he breeds mainly these, pretty and ugly at the same time ;D

http://www.dogclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,14282.msg267397.html#msg267397

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away

Diesel73

• Doggie maniac
  • I am the true irresistible black, bouncy Belgian.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 10:46:53 AM »
Lass is right, Bev. Ronquiere is what i breed  ;) .
Half of my stock are already 'freezer ready', other half are ... Flying allover the place. This week we found 4-5 of them on top of the roof of the house, they escaped from the barn and came over to where the food is  ::) . Should have taken a pic of the Christmasfreezerstock ontop of my house. Took a while for Diesel to find them all the way upthere. You should have seen Diesel's face when he spotted them. Was like
  ' :what: ... Wtf... How am i suppost to get up there to get them back???' rotflol

Should have seen my face too  :P , cause i got hit on the head by one's wings when she flew down from the roof. That's when i looked up, saw the others  :canadian: hahahaha.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:57:01 AM by Diesel73 »
He is your friend, partner, defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

kizkiznobite

• What you click for is what you get!
  • Global Moderator
  • I give up with naming this level!
  • my bed !!
    • Kizkiznobite
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »
haha...reminds me of the time i took brose to a farm...she was about 9 months...i was doing 'no those dont count' with the chickens and geese...when out of nowhere came a screeching guinea fowl ...rightn over her head..she did 'no? well that one does' and finally cornered it in a barn....it froze...went tharn...she picked it up and brought it to me but instead of delivering to hand she dropped it and it started again...she looked at me looked at it and watched it go up to barn roof with a 'F it then'....from that point on...if ever we went near fowl...she always checked the sky haha