Re: Labrador colours!

Home Main Forums Dogs Dog Breeds Labrador colours! Re: Labrador colours!

#80328
travis
Member

Don’t like Chocolates,the one from around the corner from me is now muzzled whilst out on walks,as he is so dog aggresive,I dread to think how many times he has had a go at Travis,I thought it was just Travis but I have heard he is aggressive to any dog.
Travis’s breeder breeds Labs as well as Curlies but she only breeds Black 90% go to working homes and the other 10% go to pet or show homes,she said someone asked her to help with training a Choc to the gun,she said never again,she said they have a memory like a sieve,

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!