Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber Re: cubert clumber

kizkiznobite

thanks suz – good q – as i know i struggle putting into words the difference between re-enforcement (so it continues as a ‘game’ and then gets re-enforced and correction of a behaviour) and cue/reward of a continual behaviour… 🙂

ok – so the cue is downthebed – so he is placed and i say downthebed …reward with treat …gooddownthebed sustain and the reward is then appraisal and fuss – i release hand – he starts to creep upthebed – he replaced no fuss no appraisal and repeat the above –  this is the reward the good stuff as he at the classical conditioning stage …ok? with me? so he learns that creeping or bounding upthebed gets no reward and no re-enforcement no ooo naughty boy giggle giggle but being/going down the bed does get my appraisal ok? this am..i had to wake him in the end – and then i got back into bed and patted the covers – called him and HAS HE COMING (real important that bit) say upthebed upthebed over and over – thats the invite and his reward was ….nipping my ear and grabbing my hair  😀

have answered that already laura – maybe in the other thread

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door