Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Nature’s Harvest

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Nature’s Harvest Re: Nature’s Harvest

kizkiznobite

[quote author=piglet link=topic=7261.msg227122#msg227122 date=1214591117]
hi,

i’m sorry i dont understand ?  what question did you ask me ??

if it was why i swapped – because its what SP and Val use (and for ease of opening/smell reasons).

if it was why i cant feed raw – its just too difficult for me.  first i have to find supplier, then get it here, then store it without making us gag everytime fridge opened, feed it without making whole house stink, it upsets all their tummies and its me who has to clear up poo and wee in house with a toddler, bonnie and wills both have food issues to some extent with raw, i just dont have time to do all this, plus atleast steve will feed them on NH theres no way he’d be confident enough to feed them raw, he hates the smell too, harry plays with the bone bits left over (i could go on …)

i also thought someone said that little salmon oil was ok?  i have also given my dogs salmon before – from leftovers of our food.

(it was sweetypye “The miniscule amount of salmon oil is not going to hurt any dog unless it has a true allergy.”)

claire.
[/quote]

thats fine  🙂 i do understand that some folk dont want to feed raw for various reasons – as i said – I just dont so salmon oil …..

just to explain – what i meant was when you asked me – i said shame about the oil but yep a small amount ok and if it suits them good – but will ask the company for more info…the company didnt bother to reply – then the thread was opened again by the new poster  🙂

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime