Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Cats and their wandering

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News Re: Cats and their wandering Re: Cats and their wandering

Diesel73

[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=11910.msg228092#msg228092 date=1215090535]
are cats the only animals that will kill just for fun?  everyone said foxes did too, but the i think i read somewhere that was a myth?
[/quote]
Not the only one, no. Ferrets can be a pest too. They steal eggs, kill here and there in the proces  ::) , can be mean little b.ggers. Hedgehogs eat eggs aswel, specially the once that were bred on for a few days but don’t do much else, except for perhaps carying deseas and ticks. Squirrels steal eggs too. Foxes… are around here, but didn’t have 1 bothering me yet. And they endangeroud species in Belgium. Got a wild animal bothering you, make a phonecall and they come to trap it, and take it away.
My problems with occational visiting cats is that they are not wild animals, but someone elses pet. They should not be here. They should be at their own place. I refuse to pay for something to keep them out. They are not my pets. I find it pet’s owners responsibility to find ways to keep his pet at home himself. I don’t mind cats around if they behave, but if they don’t and keep coming back i’ll trap them. If they don’t wear a tag or have a tatoo than…..  ??? Finders keepers.

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=11910.msg228115#msg228115 date=1215101231]
[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=11910.msg228092#msg228092 date=1215090535]
are cats the only animals that will kill just for fun?  everyone said foxes did too, but the i think i read somewhere that was a myth?
[/quote]

No cats are not the only animals that kill for fun, there is a far worse mammal – Humans 🙁
[/quote]
True, sad but true.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever