Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: cause and effect – conscious choice or not…

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs cause and effect – conscious choice or not… Re: cause and effect – conscious choice or not…

wags

I think every dog is very diffrent

the dog at the start of the thread is a Manchester Terrier – a dog that traditionally would be living on its wits – going to have considerablly more brain power and know how to make the best out of a situation

mmmmmmmmmmm i think you can go round and round and round debating this and never really getting anywhere

Meg has very little concept of anything – time, space, self awareness, self control –
i dont know if she has a concept of things gone on in the past BUT she has a deap routed fear of people – its not really a consistant fear either like men with beards its all people giving her eye contact – she also has a deap routed fear of sticks etc being waved about. So does she remember being beaten ? does she assosicate people with being hurt and scared ? – i dont know if this is remembering the past or just associations or even if thats the same thing.

Cleo on the opposite side of the scale is about as bright as it gets – she is more than able to manipulate the situation in her favour – she is a true opertunist and always sezes (spelling) the moment – if she did something like the dog in the OP then i would put it down as her being an intelligent little madam who knows how to work her human (she would prob click treat me in the process)

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime