Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Help, food agression

Anonymous

Good calm is what you want  ;D we don’t use the Dom word on here as it’s really just about management, you need to train the wait sit and go greet when you have people come to your home if you stick it in the search box Kiz has written articles on this.
As for the treats if you are wanting them for training look up training treats, if you can’t find it come back and someone will, the trouble with shop brought treats is they are full of rubbish that will send him hyper.
If you want something to leave him with if you are out try a Kong
Val

[quote author=dilly link=topic=11920.msg228264#msg228264 date=1215180863]
My husband sat and hand fed him this morning and saying `mine`.He was quite happy and calm so we will keep trying.I was wondering if he’s trying to be dominant as well. A lot of time its just me and Dylan and he can sometimes act as if he owns the place. I’m being a bit more stricter with him to see if that helps. He can give a growl sometimes if I move him out the way i.e. if someone comes to door. He can be quite boisterous. Thanks for answering me kizkiznobite, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Should I not give any chews? Bought James Wellbeloved food for him today.
[/quote]

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door