Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Photo’s Of Cass On Holiday.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Photo’s Of Cass On Holiday. Re: Photo’s Of Cass On Holiday.

Anonymous

It really was a novelty staying in an old railway carriage Christine, it was beautifully preserved & you just wouldn’t have known once you were inside that it had transported people all over the country donkeys years ago.

The furniture was a bit ‘Aunty Doris’ if you get what i mean, it was all in keeping with the era which gave it such a charming character, i will certainly be returning again, i’m only sorry i didn’t find out about it sooner really.

Cass was a dream & didn’t deserve the criticism she was given at all. I had to get a coach from the train station to the village we stayed in & baring in mind that Cass has traffic issues and has never been on a coach she was beautifully behaved, all beit a bit confused because she thought she was meant to get on the seat on the caoch which was really funny – she sat upright with her legs out in front of her looking ahead waiting for the coach to leave. LOL

Of course i had to shove her on the floor but i did giggle about it.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime