Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

a funny…mmm…couldnt be made up

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs a funny…mmm…couldnt be made up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

story but true…wasnt sure where to put it to be honest lol

ok…last night…amilou knackered falls into deep sleep at 6pm…dead to the world…asked her if she needed an out at 9pm…got a dont be stupid i need to sleep…thought ok…will be up about 2am then  ::)

so i go to bed… ::)  9.30 10ish…bloody typical…need a wee mum…
    so up dress out we go…just at the end of the street where the GH was is a large lawned/green triangle..that also backs up onto another one…typical town mini green surrounded by pubs, flats, houses etc…so a double triangle with 4 different paths and bushes and trees and lawn etc…ok got the picture?

so …take her along to this for her wee…

we meet and greet about 4 dogs…we stand chat etc…and then i move on with her to a darker area of this triangle in a corner between walls…she snouting sniffing etc…and she alerts me to a ‘find’…wasnt her live prey alert or dead prey alert or a drunk/risky human alert..just her it somat mum alert…so i let her take me to it…and…

it 2 handbags…now …i dont use handbags and these not handbags like my mum would have used…as in like the queen  ;D but handbags like my glam sis would use…glitz bling…barbie style…one pink…the other silkygrey blue…bells mirrors frills ….big enough for me to pack for a weeks holiday  ::) you handbag folk will know what i mean…

ami is over the top with this…sniffing alerting interested…i look and think mmmm…now bear in mind i come from a small village…so i poke with toe…nothing moves and i, to me naturally think…they dumped after a crime…a grab run, mugging whatever…and if i had been in my own environment would have called the local bobby…but this is brighton so i decide to think about it…do leave with ami and wander down path lean against wall and light a fag…

a few mins later from around the corner of the path i am on come 2 of the happiest joyful wee dogs i have ever met…they all waggy tailed and full of life and so happy…for about 10 seconds i think jeez …cos this double triangle is surrounded by real busy main roads with fast traffic…and i know ami off leash and fine but they off leash and they babes barely out of puppyhood…then 2 young guys appear…they also waggy tailed full of life and so happy  ;D wee dogs bounce around them etc and they talking silly and calling them our sweethearts etc you playing etc…no lead in sight…and believe you me with what they were wearing there was no space to hide leashes  ;D…then they spot ami…now…ami dont do the males of human species too well…as in she prefers they dont touch look or coo at her…they did…and ami  ::) waggy tailed heeeeelloooooo boys…kiskis… 😮 they crouch down she goes stupid…now iz will tell you…this aint ami  ::) but we have female mates that are more butch than these 2….so i decide ok…she doesnt think they ‘male’…we in brighton remember…

anyway we stand and chat…share a ‘fag’  ;)… the wee boy is called johnny…work it out  ;D ;D the wee girl is called midnight….asked about that one  🙂 they found her dumped in a black bag close to death in the park at midnight when she was around 3 months old…didnt ask why they in a park at midnight  :whistle: he a sort of honey x terrier they rescued …she a sort of bichon x tibet span…they so happy so well cued… prob inadvertantly out of just loyalty and trust…their the best place to be was perfect…the recall..the this way..the heel…was mega impressed and the guys only about 19 ish if that…

anyway…they go on their way…they say we go right around the block everynight…i carry on with amilou…then turn to go back as they reappear at the other end…they take the other path but we pass across the green…and…yep some of you will have guessed by now  ;D ;D

they shout night darling…i shout nite boys….and then i notice they holding hands and carrying one of the bags each…my first thought was haha they couldnt risk the glam bags….then i look ..thinking the wee dogs not there  :-\ …where are they…

yep you got it….midnight in pink bling bag…johnny in blue one  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:butt: :butt: :butt:

so funny…so lovely….had to run back to GH before i wet myself…was PMSLROFWMK….

only in brighton….

guys…told you i would post this if you decide to look at the link i gave you…

bless you for rescuing…well done for the behaviours…carry on being happy.. :-* :-*  thanks for the fag…. ;D pleasure to have met you…restored my faith in the young
    xxx

Mudgie

Lovely story – happy doggies – each to their own – happy owners – world would be a mudge nicer place to live in if there was more people with their attitude and outlook on life – bags included  :gum:

*Lassie*

proves you can’t judge by appearances, well done guys. Lovely story Kiz

what a lovely story, its so nice to hear something nice about youngersters every once in a while ;D

brilliant really made me smile!!

Val

Lovely story well done lads

Diesel73

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=16213.msg282968#msg282968 date=1323988390]
    Lovely story – happy doggies – each to their own – happy owners – world would be a mudge nicer place to live in if there was more people with their attitude and outlook on life – bags included  :gum:
    [/quote]
    :embarrass: …. ditch the bags and i am com-plete-ly with you.  :yes:

Noah8

Yes thats a great story, when you told me it I thought YES that could only happen in Brighton.

kizkiznobite

hiya hun…yep yep  ;D

we need more posts from you  :order:

hugs to my fave gorg cocker….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime