Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

and the moral of the story is…

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News and the moral of the story is…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite
    *Nat*

Silly woman  ::) I wonder if she has children………  ::)

*Lassie*

We were taught as kids NEVER stroke strange dogs without asking the owner first ::)
    She has dogs herself so should know better.

i always tell children to ask first, ive had several children go to stroke stan and ive said to them you should ask first incase he isnt friendly ::) stupid women

why don’t people ever learn?  Why is this not a basic well understood thing…this is exactly the same as people just letting their dogs run up to yours and do what they want, people have the same reaction when i tell them not to let their dog try to steal my dogs toy as i get when i tell someone not to let their child try to stroke my dog…it drives me nuts, how would they like me running up to them and stealing their bleeding wallet  :surprise:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=14457.msg269718#msg269718 date=1246891879]
    why don’t people ever learn?  Why is this not a basic well understood thing…this is exactly the same as people just letting their dogs run up to yours and do what they want, people have the same reaction when i tell them not to let their dog try to steal my dogs toy as i get when i tell someone not to let their child try to stroke my dog…it drives me nuts, how would they like me running up to them and stealing their bleeding wallet  :surprise:
    [/quote]

I get That a lot ::) nice fluffy collies ………. Fido will be OK pestering them, last one to try it shouted ‘it’s OK he’s friendly’
    I shouted back …….mine ain’t friendly  so she hurriedly call him back >:D

Bloody people,Toby and I were walking down the street two weeks ago, group of kids coming past, all 7-8 year old lads one had a stick and they were just playing but Toby gets on edge with teenage lads and they were all in a big gang so he was a bit skittish , one tried to stroke him so as always I said don’t stroke him, he’s a bit grumpy and might bite blah blah so one clever sh**e ran behind and grabbed his tail, got the fright of his life when Toby snapped and although he didnt get bitten he was blumming lucky, I was like a bag of nerves

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime