Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 506 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Eviction goes ahead!  😀  I’m even tempted to vote to get Sylvia out!  :'(

Wow cant believe Dennis has gone  ???  😮

OMG  😮 its all kicking off tonight  😀

*Nat*

OMG how over the top was all that, all over a bl**dy picture  ::)

Glad Sylvia’s gone though!!!  >:D

Anonymous

Unbelievable!  All over a couple of lines on a picture!  I bet Rex wouldn’t have got upset if she’d made sausage and mash that he’d cooked into a hedgehog!  ::)  Stupid girl, and the boys (not men) being so defensive of her??  I’ve never understood men staying with wimpy women but that showed me exactly what happens!  :'( Grrrrr!

They feel they got to look after her  ::) i think the trouble is every little thing is blown out of proportion when they are in there, gives them something to focus on – but i thought they came very close to punches last night  :-\ And Dennis shouldnt of done hwat he did I find spitting unacceptable its disgusting and to do it in someones face  😮

Anonymous

Looking at the state of him, he appeared to be under the influence to me!  😮  Silly boy in a situation like that.  ::)  Fancy blowing an opportunity like that?  Who is going to send their child to his (not a hope!) dance studio after seeing him behave like that?

xtine

I couldn’t believe what I saw  >:D that Jen is a pain in the ar$£  >:D she milked that for all it’s worth caus she had both Dale and Stuart flexing their muscles over her… ridiculous  >:D
    Dennis was bang out of order, I agree Suz.. spitting is disgusting.. he did well not to knock his block off  >:(

Dale, Stuart and Jen need to get a grip… Stuart is only interested in himself, Jen is only interested in the boys being interested in her and Dale is stupid  ::)

*Nat*

And what’s with Dale’s eye liner and beard – he trying to look like someone buy any chance  ::)

.dodger.

i felt sorry for rex and Mo last night. it was so pathetic with all of them ganging up on Rex and then having a go at Mo for standing up for him yet that was exactly what the rest of the group were doing, standing up for jen. Yes Rex shouldn’t of done it but he went straight in an appologised to her over and over again. She then finally started to carm down when in came Dale, then Rebecca got involved then Stu ect ect ::)
    i was sooo pleased when darnell went in there and started going off at them for not be bothered about denis spitting, good on him!
    To end the night I got the two people i hated the most out, so it was a good night for me last night >:D

xtine

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=11650.msg227234#msg227234 date=1214653984]
    And what’s with Dale’s eye liner and beard – he trying to look like someone buy any chance  ::)
    [/quote]

I wondered if he was wearing eye liner  😀 oh dear… the poor boy  😀

*Nat*

Very sad really isn’t it  😀

xtine

he is going to kick himself big time when he gets thrown out and sees that  😀

Misty23

I only whatch the catch ups and the gossip on here, but I had to agree I really wanted to slap Jen, get a grip, she seemed to get worse by the minute

i didn’t feel sorry for any of them in that fight, one thing that did get me was you could see dennis changing as things went on, he has already commented on a difficult past which i presume was explained to BB before he went in and you could see him go from comforter to jen to sitting back and withdrawing into himself, he had his head in his hands and was rocking back and forth a one point and just saying the same word over and over, i’m sorry but BB are supposed to have trained psychologists watching this, they should have removed him before he spat as it was obvious he was about to snap  🙁 so i felt sorry that BB didn’t inetrvene earlier.

i think stuck in there with strangers trying to be a small community changes you and dennis has had problems with mo in the past and whether or not they were in his head isn’t important, if he thinks mo has a problem with gay’s then he does, i also think alot of what happened was because alot of people don’t like rex and were taking out their own anger on him and using this as an excuse.

it was all quite sad to watch  :-\

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime