Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 506 total)
  • Author

i felt so sorry for kat too that was so harsh took me right back to when i was little and used to get told off for crying!  😀 men are t*ts

i don’t mind watching bex messing & flirting with luke but her and jen constant whining and her constantly get her boobs out for attention drives me nuts and mo still drives me nuts too he just really doesn’t help himself at all  ::)

Rex has got a nasty side – he is constantly putting Beks down – now shes no angel but no girl deserves to be told shes fat by some guy – its not on and at his age he should know better  >:(

.dodger.

most of the time he makes those comments is after she’s made a snidey one to him so if she thinks she can insult someone and not get anything back she’s insane ::)

Anonymous

ooooooo def get Jen OUT! >:D

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=11650.msg228265#msg228265 date=1215181043]
    most of the time he makes those comments is after she’s made a snidey one to him so if she thinks she can insult someone and not get anything back she’s insane ::)
    [/quote]

Of course BUT – calling someone fat is in my eyes bang out of order its insulting and no one deserves that like I said shes no angel but…………

*Nat*

3 new girls going in tonight – could get interesting  ;D Especially if Jen goes  😀

Anonymous

calling someone fat is in my eyes bang out of order its insulting

But she IS Suz, in the same way that he’s ginger!  To me, and this is showing my age, it’s not what you say but the way that you say it.  🙂 

When I was at school, kids who worn glasses were called “4 eyes”, ginger kids were called “Ginger”, fat kids were called “Fatso”, tall kids were called “Lofty”, skinny kids wete called “Bones”.  I was called “Blots” because I was useless with a nibbed pen that we had to use for our ‘best work’!  It wasn’t called bullying then we all just got on with life and growing up.  ;D

Then yes Rough maybe its the way he says it.  😉

xtine

oi leave the ‘ginger’ comments out of it  >:(

😉  ;D

Anonymous

See – if I said “My silly ginger friend!” affectionately, I hope you wouldn’t have a problem?  If I said “You’re just a thoughless, selfish idiot” THEN I’d expect you to take offence.  ;D 

If I can’t call a ginger person ginger, then I can’t call a thoughless person thoughless??  See my point?  😉 ;D

I think that political correctness has gone mad and often just used as an excuse.  ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11650.msg228317#msg228317 date=1215200800]
    See – if I said “My silly ginger friend!” affectionately, I hope you wouldn’t have a problem?  If I said “You’re just a thoughless, selfish idiot” THEN I’d expect you to take offence.  ;D 

If I can’t call a ginger person ginger, then I can’t call a thoughless person thoughless??  See my point?  😉 ;D

I think that political correctness has gone mad and often just used as an excuse.  ;D
    [/quote]

I was called 4 eyes at school, you just thought up a insult to throw back ::)
    My Dad was the worst, I got quite dumpy at 15/16 so he always called me fatarse ::)
    Things have got so PC now that when you fill in a hospital form you can no longer put down that you are English, you have to be White British 🙁

Yes!  Everyone is booing Jen, i voted twice for her, btu i so want to see how she’d be with some new women in  :-\  but Rex doesnt deserve to go!

they both deserve to go – Rex is boring – and I dont mean that in a nice way at all  >:D

Cant wait to see them put three new people in  >:D naughty BB!!  ;D

xtine

I never took being called Ginger an insult –  but it was convenient cause then i had a reason to thump people  😀 I wasn’t called `ginger’ very often  😉  and if i am now it doesn’t bother me cause I love my hair…

so you shold hun- I think your hairs a lovely colour  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime