Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 506 total)
  • Author

they have one of those dodgy relationships where the man is completely in charge etc, you can see it with everything they do, kind real old fashioned when he talks about lisa its about what she does for him, like he pushed for her to do the shopping and do the cooking and when he refers to the cleaning its lisa that does it all and he has that she is his kinda thing going so she shouldn’t be cleaning up after anyone but him blah blah…bet they are swingers!  >:D

he does my noggin in!  😀

Anonymous

Well we were saying only last week that Lisa and Mario hadn’t fallen out!  I’ve just watched last night’s and after first standing up to him, she ended up “I’m beginning to see what you mean now!” which is a big shame. 🙁  How dare he turn on her because HE’s been nominated again!!
    I think that after that I’d now like Mario to go and see what Lisa’s like on her own?  I could possibly put up with nasty Bex for another week just to get rid of Mario now, which isn’t the way that I felt before.  😮

wags

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11650.msg229638#msg229638 date=1215681148]
    Well we were saying only last week that Lisa and Mario hadn’t fallen out! 
    [/quote]

do you know i sat there watching it – thinking just that

me and matt cant go a day without falling out  ::)

yes i really really want to see lisa on her own, you know 99% of relationships that are like that (i.e. domineering man) the woman has had some huge trauma in her past…its so so sad.  🙁

GSPmad

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11650.msg229075#msg229075 date=1215466070]
    wouldnt of got me int here – ever since i got stuck under one of those float things at a swimming pool I dont like stuff covering my head (to be fair I did honestly think I was drowning  😀 )
    [/quote]

we used to have a fun day at the pool with a floating castle thing – someone stood on my head to climb on it – didn’t like that  >:D – so while i haven’t watched ANY of big brother this year (aren’t you impressed  ;D )whatever the task was i don’t think i would have liked it either.  :-\

yep get Mario out !! Rough I thought the same – he was being nasty to Belinda too ,ok I know shes irratating  😛 but she didnt deserve his attitude  >:(

Terry it was punching their way out of a paper bag  😛 big paper bag!

GSPmad

Terry it was punching their way out of a paper bag  big paper bag

nononononono no way and never.  😮 😮 in roughly that order or any order you want.  😮

fraid so – wouldnt of done it either  😛

Misty23

I was watching the catch up last night amd fell about laughing at Mario in the diary room, he is such a numpty.

you hear how lisa repeats exactly what Mario says – in the diary room ‘hes done a lot with his life blah blah – how can one person think he is so important???

because he has liberated her given her a purpose and consistency blah blah blah he a twonk! and he is soooooooooo mean when he is annoyed and he slags everyone off! can’t stand the man he is o two faced!

he really needs to go, don’t mind becks for another week  🙂

Anonymous

He was fiddling the beer last night!  He’d be bitching about the others doing it.  I’m REALLY off him now! 

Bex is back to her old stupid self but seems to be controlling her nasty streak.

Luke, surprisingly, appears to be the biggest sh*t stirrer in the house!  😮

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11650.msg229777#msg229777 date=1215767998]
    He was fiddling the beer last night!  He’d be bitching about the others doing it.  I’m REALLY off him now! 

Bex is back to her old stupid self but seems to be controlling her nasty streak.

Luke, surprisingly, appears to be the biggest sh*t stirrer in the house!  😮
    [/quote]

yeah but don’t you just love how only rex see that!  ;D

.dodger.

i like rex and dale has gone up for me now that jen is gone ::)

Luke has always been like that i can’t stand him at all! He belongs on corrie ::)

mario, bex, luke and mikey to go >:D

ARGH I cant stand Belindas ‘singing’ if you can call it that – even the cats next door covered their ears  >:D

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime