Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Billy No Mates

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Billy No Mates

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    wags

awwww hes lovelly

GSPmad

nice pic – of  the other 2.  ;D trust a boy to shove bum towards camera instead.  😀 so is he going to the family with the other rough already?

Anonymous

so is he going to the family with the other rough already?

That was my hope but they had planning permission to make their bungalow into a house 4 days ago.  Because they thought that Billy wasn’t available, they’ve told a builder to start in 2 weeks!  They would have put it off for 3 months if they’d thought that they could have Billy. :-\  They’re thinking about it but it’s not ideal to have a tiny pup with builders around, is it?

Looks like Billy will still be looking for a home.  :'(

GSPmad

are they thinking of rescheduling the builders till he’s a bit bigger?

if not i’m sure he’ll have no trouble finding a home.  :-*

i’m sure jacqui would be better off with an odd number of dogs.  😉 ;D

Anonymous

are they thinking of rescheduling the builders till he’s a bit bigger?
    They are checking if they can but they’ve signed a contract so……….  :-\

i’m sure jacqui would be better off with an odd number of dogs.
    She’d undoubtably love him but……… :-*

This bl**dy time waster has really caused me problems!  But Billy will stay here until the right home comes along!  ;D

GSPmad

they could all move in with you till the building work’s complete.  ;D ;D ;D

aren’t i the fount of brilliant ideas?  😀

are you looking for a show home for him then?

Anonymous

they could all move in with you till the building work’s complete.   

Now why didn’t I think of that?????  I can’t find a ‘poke your tongue out’ smiley!

A show home would be nice for him but I won’t have my pups living in kennels.  I’d rather have him as a companion at someone’s feet than shut out in kennels and taken to a show twice a month!  :-\

Anonymous

😛 eleven from the left  ;D nice round butt he has, am sure Lassie would like another  ;D
    I am soooooooooooo with you on showhomes they are either in kennels or in homes that have kept to many dogs, I only have one dog in a show home and I knew the woman that has him very well.
    Also I hate the people that when they don’t win take it out on the dog, thats another reason I won’t sell to a show home, over the years have been offered serious money for some of my dogs  😮 but I prefer pet homes, says me the last of the big breeders  😉
    Val

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11967.msg231277#msg231277 date=1216569370]
    they could all move in with you till the building work’s complete.   

Now why didn’t I think of that?????  I can’t find a ‘poke your tongue out’ smiley!

A show home would be nice for him but I won’t have my pups living in kennels.  I’d rather have him as a companion at someone’s feet than shut out in kennels and taken to a show twice a month!  :-\

[/quote]

GSPmad

i wasn’t thinking of the types that show, kennel out and have dogs out on breeding terms etc. i was thinking someone that enjoys showing but just has one or two – mainly as pets.  🙂

i love showing – though the dogs are too broke now – but i wouldn’t want to do that have so many they are kennelled out in pairs etc etc… just don’t like it at all.  >:(

woman at ring craft – tally of dogs working it out (friends at ringcraft knew her slightly) was over 40.  😮 😮 i am presuming she has kennel staff.  :-\ have to say i do not like her.  :-X

Anonymous

i was thinking someone that enjoys showing but just has one or two – mainly as pets.

That’s what I like!  I have one bitch with 2 Res CCs and another with 1 CC who probably have done well if their owners had campainged them like some do, but these 2 girls share their respective owner’s sofas, have a wonderful life and go to shows when their owners feel like it! 

That’s what I’d like for Billy but if he never got to a show I wouldn’t cry! 🙂

.dodger.

i was thinking someone that enjoys showing but just has one or two – mainly as pets.
    me me me me! i would love a rough collie to show :-* :-* just have to move out now 😀

my grandma was thinking about getting another one but she’s decided she’s too old to cope with another 🙁

Anonymous

Tent in the garden??  ;D

.dodger.

they paved the garden so i couldn’t ::) 😀

I really would love him rough – i just adore him :-*

Anonymous

they paved the garden so i couldn’t

They know you too well!  ;D

.dodger.

i still find my ways >:D Tila’s proof of that 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime