Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Cotontastic

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods area Cotontastic

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

A peke pup that her friend has just groomed brought in from ireland and now doesn’t really want it, Minky said a bit of a farmer of small dogs but this one is keeping her wake at night so they are going to try and get it

[quote author=Balmy Bali link=topic=10474.msg197412#msg197412 date=1201031536]
    Lol maybe it is Labat come back to haunt us  😀 Now which of them was worse…….mmmmm  😀  >:D

Minky not pm’d you then  :-\

and Val what she talking about in the Crufts thread…being mysterious  ;D Yes I’m being nosey  😀
    [/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am back home for a week.

Cotontatastic is off again and again I have told her the thread stays at the moment.

Anonymous

Welcome back, I am glad you have left it we have had some interesting visitors reading it  ;D

[quote author=Admin link=topic=10474.msg198052#msg198052 date=1201369320]
    I am back home for a week.

Cotontatastic is off again and again I have told her the thread stays at the moment.
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

just cheeses me off that the pm system is being used  ::)

kizkiznobite

if she sues it will go to the press – and not all press is good advertising  >:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have got to admit that I am off to Afganistan at the beginning of March, and would like this put to bed by then.

I am thinking about putting the cotontatic poll back.  If she wishes to publish in an open forum, then she only has herself to blame.  I will read what else she has sent me and will make a decision from there.

Cheers
    Colin

kizkiznobite

ok – my only worry re that is that it will be picked up by other forums but…

we will brace ourselves and stand by our beds and be good  🙂

mo’s brother just back from there – said it was like being on a different planet

are all the pups gone now ?

*Nat*

The poll she added to the thread only gave you a choice of “yes” or “yes” as answers  :-\  ::)

kizkiznobite

;D

and i think she called me last night pretending to be a possible client  ::)

will send you an email of the conversation  ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

All sorts flying around.  A member of the Coton club has also been on to me about her being a puppy farmer.  I do not think Juile Smith will get anywhere.

The first poll did say fair and unfair.  Think she was in too much of a rush to add the second one.

I have sent her another long e-mail asking for specifics.  I have also offered to put the thread that she created back on to the site, with the note that I would disclaim the thread and it open to all to say what they think of the accusations!  I am sure KizKiz and a few others would like that.

Pups are down to 6, yipee.  Can now fuss and play with them without getting mobbed.

Afghan – Oh well.  If you can not take a joke then I should not have signed the dotted line.  Have spent a yearof the last 5 in the middle east, so I just get on with it.  Hopefully better internet connection this time.

Anonymous

Three mths again travelling in the hot spots ;D as far as I am concerned she has well and truly hung herself, we are just the board to give her more rope she’s dashing all over the internet trying to remove all her adverts, silly girl we have been there first and have copies.
    Just one thing Colin before you dash off to the sun is there anyway we can just delete members that we don’t want ie; cotontatic tried to get back on under the name justice and the other one thats sitting in the waiting que has already joined once
    Val

[quote author=Admin link=topic=10474.msg198425#msg198425 date=1201510966]
    I have got to admit that I am off to Afganistan at the beginning of March, and would like this put to bed by then.

I am thinking about putting the cotontatic poll back.  If she wishes to publish in an open forum, then she only has herself to blame.  I will read what else she has sent me and will make a decision from there.

Cheers
    Colin
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

i would be delighted indeed colin if the original thread was re opened – but then i can be a nasty cow if pushed  >:D

she got more mobile numbers and more ads and more pups than i had hot dinners and i live with a chef

and

leon – widgets nearly hubby and my daughter in law would make a good team on the bench in court

leon has offered to help – he a barrister out of chambers in london – debbie works private company but is registered so

bring it on
    minpin is discing and saving for me as i am crap at the tech stuff – rough is researching boards and ads

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think she is all hot air.  To go about an injunction will cost her £450+.  If she does go that far, then with my current circumstances I would more than likely move the thread to this area, until I got back  >:D

kizkiznobite

good – have you told her that  🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not in a direct way.  More of put up or shut up!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime