Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

crufts 2009

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events crufts 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author

9 weeks till crufts  ;D not that im counting or anything :whistle:
    anyone bought their tickets yet 🙂
    I’m thinking four day pass  ;D 😀

Nope me and Izzie still ‘organising’ (really its a case of she telling me what to do but she doesnt like it when i say that so organising sort of covers it  😉 )

Hopefully going the sat and sunday we staying up there…..

Well i will defo be there on the saturday as its Gundog day  ;D I will probably be on the APDT stand for some of the time so come and say hello  ;D 🙂
    I am in two minds about staying down there, where are you coming from? I am about an hours train jurney away so its not too bad for me

Well aparently (as Izzie told me!!) will be driving to hers shes ummm i dunno barking (literally I personally think!) and then to birmingham to hotel –  i live in portsmouth so is well over two hour drive……… :sleepy:

now am off for some food, if i dont come back is cos izzies killed me  :tease:

hahaha  :ok:

.dodger.

well i’ll definitely be going on the sunday for the working and pastoral ;D ;D not sure what i’m going to do at the moment… my mam doesn’t want to go and my dad hates the ‘show world’ so they arguing over who gets to take me ::) as soon as i can drive i’ll be going on my own 😀

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13374.msg256574#msg256574 date=1231093949]
    Well aparently (as Izzie told me!!) will be driving to hers shes ummm i dunno barking (literally I personally think!) and then to birmingham to hotel –  i live in portsmouth so is well over two hour drive……… :sleepy:

now am off for some food, if i dont come back is cos izzies killed me  :tease:
    [/quote]

>:( >:( >:( >:(badbadbadbadbad!!!  :tease:

Need to talk to you- ‘spanner’ and ‘works’  :-\

But we are def going on the Sat Suz, we are going to be on and off the Clumber Rescue Stand as Sue is showing her two  🙂

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13374.msg256578#msg256578 date=1231094228]
    well i’ll definitely be going on the sunday for the working and pastoral ;D ;D not sure what i’m going to do at the moment… my mam doesn’t want to go and my dad hates the ‘show world’ so they arguing over who gets to take me ::) as soon as i can drive i’ll be going on my own 😀
    [/quote]

Could you go with some friends instead maybe??

.dodger.

don’t know to be honest – one friend i would go with is my age so i suppose we could look at getting the train down :-\

Of course she could!   🙂

We’re looking into going 2 days but so far all i’ve found is this http://www.reader.travel/ReaderNew/booking2.php?eid=169&Agent=NEW&btype=301
    which is only entry on the sunday

.dodger.

thought you lot were going to go for the full four days this year? ???

Anonymous

Dont forget to come see us! soon as I know our number will let you know, I cant wait ;D

.dodger.

how could i miss the gorgeous kodikins in the ring! Ill be bringing my camera so i’ll try and get a few good snaps of her.. not sure how well it’s going to turn out without my flash though lol 😀

xtine

when is it?  :-[ might pop up to mums for the weekend  🙂

Izzie

5th ,6th,7th,8th March

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime