Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

crufts 2009

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events crufts 2009

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Am loving watching the live feed agility! We went to watch yesterday and it was fab! Hope one day I can go to complete myself!!

kizkiznobite

yep val…he sure did…i loved his breeding..the squareness of him…he moved like a dream but you could see the attitude too…bet they had fun training him haha…would like to see him working

ollie…yep ollie could do that..work and more work…but he capable…as is fly…she would be better at that than agility….

will be watching mary rae’s routine tonight…hope it the one i have sort of seen the preview to  🙂

message from Sue …

Kodikins was a good girl but up against 19 didnt get placed.

*Lassie*

Mary Ray was brilliant as usual ;D ;D

.dodger.

Really pleased that Afterglow the big tease got RBIS. I’ve liked him for a long time now, not keen on terriers but the Sealum (sp) was very nice :yes:

[quote author=claire wills + bonnie link=topic=13374.msg262251#msg262251 date=1236527170]
    Kodikins was a good girl but up against 19 didnt get placed.
    [/quote]

Sorry i missed you Sue, i got split up from Laura and Mandy and couldn’t find them for a couple of hours ::) Shame about kodi, but there is always next year to look forward to :yes: and not forgetting her future pups 😉

Have seen the standard before – very nice.

xtine

I have not seen a single minute of it this year.. really don’t like it not being on real TV  :boooo:

Val

It was so easy to watch on the net they won’t go back to the BBC we saw far more of the dogs in all sports no stands no stupid presenters that no nothing about dogs no rushing about because the BBC have a time schedule the feedback worldwide has been good.
    Oh and I loved the BIS Sealyham he was a stunner
    Val

[quote author=xtine link=topic=13374.msg262310#msg262310 date=1236548369]
    I have not seen a single minute of it this year.. really don’t like it not being on real TV  :boooo:
    [/quote]

leoti

Was pleased to see the Border collie pulled in the group well i would thats Leoit’s half brother LOL , we didnt get anywere at crufts , they are big classes so maybe next year

Anonymous

we were little fish in a very BIG pond, some very nice girls in our class, only recognised a few faces out of all the Dobes, was extremely proud of Kodi though, she stood and moved beautifully in the ring, but obv not what the judge was looking for :-\ never mind we didnt go thinking we’d getting anything so we werent disappointed! 😀
    Was a great day, good experience, really enjoyed it, and yep Laura theres always next year ;D

*Nat*

Glad you enjoyed your day Sue, all experience for you both  🙂

bisto

Well done Sue and Kodi ……. you both looked FAB, i was very proud of you both in the ring!
    Lovely weekend was had, and im just settling down to watch Beverly Hills Chi dvd. Pfffffff Gary still didnt get the chance to watch it lololol or did he have a sneeky peek at it while we went out hehehe >:D

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime