Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    **Woofums**
    Congratulations, he’s adorable.
    *Nat*

Bless him, sounds like his first night was good  ;D Tht’s snoring is very cute  :-* Must be lovely for you to have a pooch at your feet at night again  🙂

.dodger.

Your gunna have to make a new siggy to fit cubert on now! When’s your new girlie due and how old will Cubert be when you get her? ;D

that video is gorgeous! My friend has as fat cocker who snores the most demonic snore you’ve ever heard 😀 Cubert has a very cute snore :-*

kizkiznobite

thanks suz – good q – as i know i struggle putting into words the difference between re-enforcement (so it continues as a ‘game’ and then gets re-enforced and correction of a behaviour) and cue/reward of a continual behaviour… 🙂

ok – so the cue is downthebed – so he is placed and i say downthebed …reward with treat …gooddownthebed sustain and the reward is then appraisal and fuss – i release hand – he starts to creep upthebed – he replaced no fuss no appraisal and repeat the above –  this is the reward the good stuff as he at the classical conditioning stage …ok? with me? so he learns that creeping or bounding upthebed gets no reward and no re-enforcement no ooo naughty boy giggle giggle but being/going down the bed does get my appraisal ok? this am..i had to wake him in the end – and then i got back into bed and patted the covers – called him and HAS HE COMING (real important that bit) say upthebed upthebed over and over – thats the invite and his reward was ….nipping my ear and grabbing my hair  😀

have answered that already laura – maybe in the other thread

.dodger.

found it! ;D You’ll have a ton of fun with the both of them ;D

kizkiznobite

he has seen/worked out the blue pegs on base of (broken by falkor) gate   – when they up he can barge it – when they down no point so act like a banshee  ::)

.dodger.

😀 😀 have you any more video’s of him – i’ve only ever seen one baby clumber :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg215952#msg215952 date=1210861826]
    he has seen/worked out the blue pegs on base of (broken by falkor) gate  – when they up he can barge it – when they done no point so act like a banshee  ::)
    [/quote]

You are going to have your hands full, clever pup :-*

Anonymous

I hope in amongst all the upthebed,downthebed and in the garden for a sleep back in for a pee that you are handling those feet lots and lots with a feet good boy givemefeet  ;D

kizkiznobite

bugger the feet – am coping with the teeth  😀

GSPmad

Oh, he’s letting you examine his mouth. That’s good.  🙂  😉

Anonymous

Where is the kisskissnobite get touching those feet  ;D

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg216048#msg216048 date=1210879064]
    bugger the feet – am coping with the teeth  😀
    [/quote]

Thanks Bev – i get that – is good makes sense, I for one am dead interested in how you train all this stuff – one day i will get the chance to put it into practice  ;D

And hehe yeah get handling them toes – we expect him to be the best groomed Clumber around – just DONT let him see Sam getting groomed  >:D  😉 if he works out the gate that quick….. 😉

GSPmad

have been wondering – does this mean when you get the girlie pup you will have 2 dogs on the bed?  😮

kizkiznobite

😀 mo will have to move into the spare room  ;D
    we have a large antique bed – it has a foot board what they do when we remove the puppy bed and just put a cot quilt across the bottm is snuggle up against it – we are both used to sleeping with our feet on an angle at the sides of the dog(s) jan (flatcoat) and polly both used to sleep on the bed and ziggy the lab would be under it – they are taught not to mess about – they only come up on invite and if they mess about sucking and licking or get hot it is ‘offthebed’ – we have all the wndows open all the time all year around and fans going in the summer – in the winter brose would wait until we asleep then snuggle under the quilt and bury in by the foot board – it the early morning feet and bib washing that drives Mo mad brose used to do 3 licks of her feet and then a lick of mine then back to hers – Mo has ‘stopsucking’ on cue – about the only cue she trains in  ;D ;D

he has the idea of kisskiss nobite if i have him up on lap or am on the floor with him – but he a launch pounce nip and run pup – beggar got me on the calf yesterday just as i was going out the door and he a toe nipper – standing at the sink preparing veg is great fun  ::) and that hard not to re-enforce because when your hands are wet and full of veg the only option for a pounce on foot bite is to squeal and dance – bit hard to stand still and cue dead on a toe that is in a mouth full of needles – am trying to get ami to sort it but he then diverts the attack on to her and she is not as tolerant of having a pup hang on ears as falkor  🙂

at 10 weeks the lift in air to go ‘tharn’ has almost gone only works 1 out of 3 times now and not at all when he being manic – so getting him that week or so late i have missed that opportunity  🙂

do you understand what that is….if not want to have a guess?

will try and get a vid today – he moves too fast for me to keep up 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime