Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 930 total)
  • Author

Oh bad baby Cubert you gonna have to stop licking Ami so much – hairballs will make you REALLY sick  🙁  :-*

I thought his feet looked nice in the pics  🙂

travis

The boy is coming on in leaps andbound’s,he’s a stunner 🙂

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg225479#msg225479 date=1213986449]
    and..

we have the retrieve  🙂

it not quite formal as he flops over because he doesnt know what to do with his legs and he hasnt realised his back end follows his front end yet and his back end hasnt got brakes that are co-ordinated with his front end  😀 but the out pick up and return to had is fluent

how many behaviours in a retrieve izz  ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

16  😛 😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=11447.msg225568#msg225568 date=1214040165]
    [quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg225479#msg225479 date=1213986449]
    and..

we have the retrieve  🙂

it not quite formal as he flops over because he doesnt know what to do with his legs and he hasnt realised his back end follows his front end yet and his back end hasnt got brakes that are co-ordinated with his front end  😀 but the out pick up and return to had is fluent

[/quote]

16  😛 😀
    [/quote]

Just out of curiosity can we have them listed please 🙂

GSPmad

must have been something about 4am – thought duibh was about to chunder pigs ear and ditchwater on my bedroom carpet – but he changed his mind.  😀

glad he brought it back (was it on the bed?  ;D ;D) – but hairballs usually do come back that way – our cats were always bad for chucking those up – data once vomited one in my mother’s shoe.  😀 was hilarious – she was shouting ‘terry stop that cat doing that at once’ and i was laughing too much to do anything.  ;D ;D

maybe he’s been licking his feet.  :-X  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg225451#msg225451 date=1213980749]
    i cannot believe how much he eats – he is a pig – never had one that eats so much – must be a boy thing

[/quote]
    Eat like a pig, sleep like a log, snore like a swine, hump like a ram. That’s what life’s aaaall about boy  >:D . You eat well and sleep good, than you going to become a strong big boy  :-* .

quote :

we have the retrieve 

it not quite formal as he flops over because he doesnt know what to do with his legs and he hasnt realised his back end follows his front end yet and his back end hasnt got brakes that are co-ordinated with his front end  but the out pick up and return to had is fluent

Good, GOOD boy. Now… take a box, write my adress on it, lick on some stamps and get over here! I offer you loooooads of retrieving fun, free fresh meals (just not my fish  😛 ), your own pool, and ladyfriends next door  >:D .

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg225554#msg225554 date=1214020672]
    woke me at 4am being sick – thought he had brought up a dead mouse  😮 it was a fur ball – i assume from licking ami so much – thank doG he sicked it up  :-\
    [/quote]
    Oeshe… Stop grooming Ami. She likes you already, can drop that stage now 😉 .

xtine

do hairballs pose a serious threat if not vomited back up?

Gracie

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=11447.msg225610#msg225610 date=1214055244]
    and..

we have the retrieve  🙂

[/quote]

16  😛 😀
    [/quote]

[/quote]

will be good practise Izz, am sure that was covering in one of the block weeks for me this year, how to break behaviours down  😛

Wow he getting a big boy, still a way to go tho  🙂 and bless him with the hairball, glad he is ok, and Mo  ::) ;D

Anonymous

On rare occasions they can but not normally
    [quote author=xtine link=topic=11447.msg225731#msg225731 date=1214078322]
    do hairballs pose a serious threat if not vomited back up?
    [/quote]

Izzie

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=11447.msg225610#msg225610 date=1214055244]
    and..

we have the retrieve  🙂

[/quote]

16  😛 😀
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Will post on Monday, when brain is back in gear!  😉

*Lassie*

Will post on Monday, when brain is back in gear!

Thanks ;D

moominhater

Hi Bev

Cubert is absolutely gorgeous – you and Mo must be beaming from ear to ear.  Puppies – why can’t they stay puppies forever.

Liz & Joe
    xXx

kizkiznobite

we have loki for 9 days  ;D

day 1…errrmmm
    ok so we not going to get much sleep  😀

we came in – loki ami and I – ami had been working and was very tired – cubert had been deprived and neglected all morning without her  ::) he saw ami first and went daft and then…..oooooooo a big black puppy  ::)

loki did a play bow while really wanting to get to Mo for kisses – then did the shoulder roll…as in ok lets get this done with…

cubert  😮 😮 😮 p!$$3d on his head – gallons   😮 😮

loki didnt know if he had to shake – bite – go greet Mo

15 mins later they sharing a bone – it was a bit odd….as in they couldnt just eat their own they had to share each one  ::)

since then…they rolling, playing, pinning, lots of noise and movement and ami  😀 she on the sofa after a real hard morning of work…in thank doG mode  ;D

Mo said errrm…how long is loki here? a week or a fortnight ;D ;D

boysarejuststooooppppiddddd  ::) >:D amilou

.dodger.

😀 😀 sounds like you’re having fun! bless cubert the little devil peeing on poor loki’s head >:D

Anonymous

Poor Loki………..

😀

I know he will have fun  ;D  Not sure about howmuch fun Bev & Mo will have…..

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime