cubert clumber

Home Main Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

This topic contains 929 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  kizkiznobite 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 930 total)
  • Author

.dodger.

so i’m guessing thats about 16 kilo’s? :-\ he’ll soon be as heavy as dodge ­čśÇ :-*

kizkiznobite

17.27 kilo’s┬á ;D

.dodger.

;D ;D close enough ­čśÇ

kizkiznobite

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/cubie001.jpg[/img]

melikeslyingherewhenchildrencomefromschoolmegetsnaughtiesandlissesmewaitingforthem  :-* cubert

*jody*

WOW┬á ­čś« Hasnt he grown!┬á And such a handsome boy too ­čÖé

kizkiznobite

and yes groomers….

i know paws and ears need a trim  ::)

and what the hell do i do with the tassle on the end of the tail  ??? it looks  :-X :-X

he is sooooooooooooooooo yummy! gorgeous boy!  :-*

.dodger.

it looks cute bev ­čśÇ look at the size of those feet :-*

Gracie

Wowee, He is gorge, and grown sooo much┬á :-* ­čÖé

kizkiznobite

and Val….

i been worrying re that left eye and praying no ent ect …etc….and at the moment there isnt thank dog but…it produces more tears and he has those odd (well for a clumber they odd) white single eyebrow hairs and sometimes and some of them curl and poke in …see pic 2 for what i on about….there are more on the left eye than the right and just to add his eye folds havnt evened up yet so am a bit in the ermmm dark??

do i just cut them off? was bothered about doing that re sharp ends so if i do do i take them right back or what or do i leave them to grow fully out like the one you can see in pic 2

*Nat*

He’s fab Bev, can’t believe how quickly he’s growing┬á ­čś«┬á ;D Love his face markings┬á :-*

he is just sooo gorgeous bev!┬á :-* i just want to grab those chops┬á ­čśÇ he’s stunning :-* , and how much has he grown┬á ­čś«┬á ;D

*Lassie*

He’s grown quick ­čś«
    Love his face markings, he’s very handsome :-*

Anonymous

If they are eyebrow hairs just cut and keep an eye ┬á­čśë on them, if they are hair pluck them he will possible grown out of them, or grown into them ┬á;D
    He’s a handsome chap and is as heavy as one of my beardies
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg228107#msg228107 date=1215096719]
    and Val….

i been worrying re that left eye and praying no ent ect …etc….and at the moment there isnt thank dog but…it produces more tears and he has those odd (well for a clumber they odd) white single eyebrow hairs and sometimes and some of them curl and poke in …see pic 2 for what i on about….there are more on the left eye than the right and just to add his eye folds havnt evened up yet so am a bit in the ermmm dark??

do i just cut them off? was bothered about doing that re sharp ends so if i do do i take them right back or what or do i leave them to grow fully out like the one you can see in pic 2
    [/quote]

Oooh, he’s so handsome┬á :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 930 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!