Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i think norty rafe would love norty missus bonnie lol !!!

*Lassie*

Think it’s time we had more pictures and training tales ;D

kizkiznobite

training  ::) >:D non directed learning more like  >:D

will do pics when i can get to my main pc…..he a big boy…he great outside but a wee devil in the house…he been taking liberties in my absence….loves everyone and everything…still hasnt developed any fear factor…mind you that not a suprise he was fearless has a small pup..and he a noisy git

deebee

‘non directed learning’  ha ha love it!

bet he took big advantage of your absence. now its time for  :order:

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg263046#msg263046 date=1236891260]
    training   ::) >:D non directed learning more like  >:D

will do pics when i can get to my main pc…..he a big boy…he great outside but a wee devil in the house…he been taking liberties in my absence….loves everyone and everything…still hasnt developed any fear factor…mind you that not a suprise he was fearless has a small pup..and he a noisy git
    [/quote]

Videos and photos then >:D ;D

Awww bless him – you still sound proud of him Bev – hows Ami and Falkor?

😀 😀 your going to have to give us the stories on those

kizkiznobite

menothadtimetoposemeallexcitedtodaycosbevmumbeendoingapigsheadandthatmyfavecooked cubert xx

ami has been seriously affected by the past few weeks..am a bit worried to be honest..it a bit hard to explain and a bit complex but in one of mam’s bad moments she attacked me …with a tin of fruit cocktail would you beliieve  ::)..mam cornered me in the pantry and ami was behind her..and it confused ami because she naturally wanted to protect me but it was granma and she loved granma…i had to cue her for the first time ever on a human on a stand off..and bless her..even tho i was floored and dazed she followed the cue but only just….after that episode i removed her from the house and left her with mo but then she went to ground so i collected her and took her back and then she kicked in a high clingy to me but also a nursing watch on mam…since i been back if i move she like a cat on hot bricks…she also very clingy if i give falkor time and space and she has started to grunmble at him…if i settle her in her space and she is disturbed she wakes in a sort of instant got to defend mode…she actually grabbed aunty meryl’s trousers the other night in this sort of reaction…have got her on valerian and am having to assure her without re-enforcement and  also to work on her cues…so she a bit offish and i am worried…sorry that all a bit personal but i have put it up to show how such things can affect,..

falkor is just the same…his bloods not brill but no pain..is eating ok sleeping lots and being very tolerant of ami…

OH Bev – i never stopped to think how all you been through with your mum might have affected ami  :'( you been through so much and now this – big hugs, i know you will sort it – poor Ami she needs time i guess?

AMd glad to hear Falkors doing ok – special boy that one  :-*

poor ami, she must have been so confused :-* hope she gats ack to her normal self soon ((stan sends hugs))

glad to hear Falkor is doing ok, was worried aout him whilst you been away :-*

*Lassie*

love to poor Ami, must be so hard for her to understand 🙁 and hard for you too :-*

*Nat*

A difficult time for all , including the dogs, I don’t think alot of people would ever think for a second how this kind of thing affects dogs  :-\ Poor Ami, (((hugs))) to your all  :-*

Glad Falkor doing ok  :-*

Justine&Rafe

Oh Bev, sounds very rubbish…  At least she does have you to help her out – she a lucky girlie, and as long as you’re ok, she’s got the best possible chance of being back to her confident best as soon as possible.

P.s. Rafe sends her some norty get well soon wishes.  He likes an assertive woman…  :yes:

xtine

Poor Amilou.. what a confusing time she’s been having.. has been a bloody hard time for you all these past 18 months  :'(  :'(

Val

Time is what you all need ((hugs))

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime