Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cumberland…clumberland ? clumbers…confusion

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip cumberland…clumberland ? clumbers…confusion

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

they yum yum…supposed to be in a ring  ;D spicey but the odd thing…it depends on the area within the area…if you with me  😀 that they are made…so in the north of the county they add more mace and spices etc  but in the south they add herbs like rosemary…but they nice and peppery…the best ones are from the local area and not the supermarket cheap ones..

wags

[quote author=Fragusa link=topic=16116.msg281713#msg281713 date=1321114780]
    Wags, you so funny, couldn’t stop laughing!  Immune system probably been boosted. ;D

Fragusa
    [/quote]

but its not funny – it really isnt and its a sure fire way of annoying me

5 dogs – 2 traditional black and whites, 1 brown and white, 1 merle and 1 X breed that looks more like a tiny lab with white toes – the brown and white gets questioned more than the damn cross breed – as for the merlie bum OMG

wags

uh cumberland sausages — esp from cumbria where im from lol

kizkiznobite

wake up wags  😀  see earlier posts  :canadian:

Anonymous

Kiz, never heard of cucumber served w/mint. Just thinking maybe that why fancy expensive Italian hand cream I bought is “Elarila Cucumber & Mint”.  Seemed unusual combination.  :whistle:

Do have question, tho. What meant by “long-legged mismark”? Really don’t know.

If Cumberland made in England with best being local, sounds like I’ll miss out. Have to settle for Polish.

wags

lol me being mean xx

and Kiz i cant wake up im far to tired for just after 5

kizkiznobite

polish  😮 😮  no no ..that horse meat…or ermmm dont get me wrong…i love polish sausage…but…

no no…no comparison …will have to send you some lol

long leg mismark  ;D  ::) will leave that to wags

cucumber with yoghurt…yummy…we eat loads of it…a greek dish…normally a starter with warm homemade crusty bread… called tzatziki…can be bought but mo makes own….

similar also served with indian curry…but the yoghurt has a lower fat content…

Anonymous

Wags, I promise not laughing AT you. Just good story teller like Kiz & Diesal. And, yes, understand stories cuz have seen pics of all your dogs. Your merlie very dif pattern than my merlie. All merles pretty IMO. And your brown & white shows up on my IPhone as more of warm brown or reddish brown as is called on this side of “pond”. Second fav color next to black & white like my Fraggie.  Izzie’s springers seem to have that color–love their long hairy ears.

—–Frag

kizkiznobite

it ok frag… 😉 wags is one of those folk that laughs at herself as much as at others…and doesnt give a toss if anyone laughs at her  😉  she will explain… ;D  coming from up north……they have a saying…a spade is a spade but a shovel is a spade with s**t on it

like their sheep  :butt:  they a tough breed…esp the women  :scared:

🙂

wags

thats a fork isnt it ?

Glen should be a lovelly rich deap brown colour – but hes a total sun worshiper and the sun bleaches his coat so he has ginger bits

and Lu is a tri blue merle – shes got quite a few dilute patches on her body but shes quite white as well – as well as the bright blue eyes and one of them has a brown fleck

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=16116.msg281707#msg281707 date=1321112916]

“awwww look at all those black and white sheep dogs” – “actually that ones brown and that ones merle”

[/quote]
    Got one for you  😉 . Last week..

‘is that a black border collie?’ no it’s not, it’s a Groenendaeler. ‘Oh, so that’s what they call black border collies?!?’ NO, it’s not a border, it’s a Groenendaeler. ‘yeah but it’s the same dog, they are all Lassies’………  :ugly: ok, suuuuure  :yes: .

kizkiznobite

haha diesel  😀
    mind you…we have a black lassie …sorry Groenendaeler… in the village and…well about half the size of d dog…and sure looks like a black border collie so kind of can go there…but then this is britain and not belgium  ;D

wags

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeh – stand Oban and yours together there would be about a 2 ft height difference lol

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime